30

I pull the bed back out and looked at Jimin. I place my finger on my lips to tell him to stay silent.

I unlock the door and slowly open it. Peaking around the corner I grab Jimins arm and walk out with every small step.

Jimin trembles at the sight.

Every man dead on the floor. They were all shot and were bleeding out.

The scream he tried to not release as he saw the brains of a man who was shot in the head.

It was all familiar to me I didn't care. While walking a man grabbed Jimin by the ankle "P-please save m-"

I didn't spare a glance I shot him in the head. Jimin stood there stunned. What I didn't realize was the blood flew onto my face.

But the worse part was me with a smirk. "Yoongi... please don't let this be one of your kinks." I look at him dumbfounded.

Out of all the thing you could say you- know what not questioning it. "Let's just get out." He nods as we are about to leave.

Jimin is in my right hand as the gun is in my left. I walk to my balcony and put the gun in the waist line of my pants.

I go over to the ladder attached to my balcony and release it.

I climb over first "follow after me got it." Jimin nods.

We slowly decend and make our way towards the alleyways.

"Jimin promises me something" we hear people walking over. "Y-yes what anything." They seemed to get closer.

I knew who it was, it was Tae. I bring Jimin over to a wall.

I slowly place the gun to my arm, he looks at me confused an scared. "Don't tell anyone about what I did or what you saw today from me got it?"

His eyes are wavering, he doesn't understand but he nods anyway. I smile at him as I pull the trigger.

He screams, shaking and trying not to throw up. The foot steps become faster.

I slide down the wall as I drop the gun wincing in pain. "Promise me Jimin." He nods "Words" he gulps as he's a crying mess trying to use his shivering hands to keep the blood from coming out.

"Yoongi, I-I promise. S-so stay with me." I smile again but he goes pale. "When did you g-get shot twice?" I look at him confused.

I look down to see my leg was bleeding as well. I'll be damned. No wonder my leg felt sore, the adrenaline didn't let me see it. Well not like it's the first time I've been shot.

While Jimin is scattering to help me I look up and see a wide eyed Tae.

"YOONGI" he runs over as quickly as he could, I even see the pretty boy with him.

I look at them blankly. Took them awhile they weren't that far, what took them so long.

Jimin looks back with tears and snot forming, blood covered his hand.

But it wasn't his blood it was mine, luckily Jimin wasn't hurt at all.

I grab my right bicep to stop the bleeding better, I slowly get up as Tae and Jungkook try to help.

I look at Tae "Fucking brat, what took you so long." it didn't even take a second for me to fall into his arms and pass out.