24

I move quickly past cars and make sharp turns, the air is rushing through me and it doesn't help my addrenaline.

I arrive at the place, I see that one area is slightly open so in the matter of seconds I rev my motorcycle and quickly jump off sending it straight ahead.

It goes right through the flimsy gate. It doesn't blow up but it does the job.

I run straight ahead as everyone in the building comes alert.

I run into the opening I made and they make eye contact with me "HES HERE, FRONT SHOOT HIM!"

I smirk, oh how fun.

I run to the man infront of me, quickly jumping onto him with both of my legs straddling him around his waist causing him to fall.

I shoot him in the head and quickly get off him to kick the calf of the man at my left, sending him to the floor on one knee.

I rush to the side of him and choke hold him with my arm dragging him as his comrades try to shoot me but shoot him instead.

As I use him as a shield I shoot at the other people in the room.

Causing some to fall. I throw the man off me and run to my right heading straight.

I jump over a box kicking the head of the man behind it. He hits the floor and I shoot him in the chest.

"Fuck where could he be." Jimin is somewhere in this building and I need to get to him quick.

I sigh taking a breath as they all start to slowly come to my area.

I breath in and turn around to shoot two people in the head and move forward.

I quickly ran out bullets, I groan throwing the gun at the man infront of me.

He blocks it but I take my knife out stabbing him in the throat.

Just 4 men left.

I turn to my left and right to see 2 men while another one is behind me and the other....

I look up to see him on the second floor.

The men come running at me all at once. I dodge the first punch grabbing his hand and forcing it down, I take the same arm I pushed down and send him into the men to my left.

I take my dagger on my left thigh and stab the man behind me in the leg forcing him down.

I look to the side of me and see a man coming at me, I grab the dagger out of the man's thigh and swiftly slice the chest of the man coming.

I grab my last dagger, now one in each hand.

I punch the man to my right with the dagger still in hand and kick him down with my foot.

The man behind me grabs me as I elbow him in the stomach 3 times before becoming free and stabbing him in the head.

Just as I'm about to finish the man on the ground I get shot at from the man on the second floor.

He graces me and just before he shoots me again, I grab the man to my left that was about to hit me and pull him in front of the bullet killing him.

This is gonna take awhile, 2 to go