27

I drive right to the front of the mansion. I slam on the breaks and get out of the car, Jimin following.

The men at the front look surprised "Ah sir, please wait-" I punch them sending them back as I continue to walk with Jimin frightened trying to catch up.

I was pissed, the fact I saved Jimin in less then 2 hours while these fat lazy pigs stood around and waited for so long.

I keep pushing my way through, punching or even knocking out people, there weren't a lot but I don't care, no one will be in my way.

I quickly get to the front of his office and I push the doors making them slam against the wall.

Tae turns around in shock as the boss looks up. His eyes slightly widen as I charge for him.

I walk quickly with anger in my steps to him as I grab him out of his chair and slam him onto the floor.

He starts to get angry "What the fu-" I punch him. "Listen you ignorant fuck."

The guards come in and he waves his hand to tell them to stop.

"I did the one thing you're pathetic, worthless no good fucking group couldn't. I waited for you guys and you simply did nothing."

The man looks over to see Jimin standing there shy. "Fuck you." I spit at him and get off him.

"If this ever happens again and I mean ever." I glare down at him "I will fucking kill you."

"Oh will you?" He looks at me smirking while he's on the ground.

Me already having enough I said fuck it. With quick hands I grabbed the gun on his desk, cocked it and shot at him.

Everyone's eyes widen but for me I didn't change, I just stood there on top of him, staring him down as if he was nothing to me.

The man on the floor didn't even flinch, he just stared back at me but something different was behind that stare.

Everyone was silent, because a man who meant nothing shot a bullet right next to their bosses head, only an inch off and all their boss did was stare.

"I will never hesitate to kill someone if I want too." I throw the gun down and walk off.

Jimin in shock looks back and starts to follow me. "W-wait! Yoongi." Tae tried to chase after us.

"Yoongi, what the fuck did you just do." He try's to still keep up. He puts his hand on my shoulder and I push him off, glaring at him.

"Don't fucking touch me, don't act like you didn't save Jimin either." Tae looked hurt, he knew he didn't but he wanted to, he just couldn't.

"If I had waited any longer, if you guys just decided to do nothing..." I clench my jaw "Jimin would have died."

Taes head falls "Don't fucking come near us." I grab Jimins hand and I walk off.

As Tae stood there, not being able to chase us anymore. the man left in the office on the floor, had his guards and coworkers go after him.

"Sir!" They all tried to help him but he stayed there.

"Hoseok?" Namjoon questioned "Are you ok." As he said that, Hoseok just started to laugh with a smirk.

He places his hand on his face just continuing to laugh, that's all he could do.