9

"Fuck you're mafia." Tae looks at me confused.

"What's their name again? Oh right seven deadly sins, what a stupid name." Taes eyes go wide as he covers my mouth.

Me being pissed and not realizing what Id do, I grabed his hand, pulling it down.

I yank him forward, kicking his calf. as he falls I slam his neck down making him fall forward. I get on top of him in a instant and shove his arm behind his back.

"Don't fucking touch me." Everyone around me stares shocked.

I push myself off Tae and wipe myself down. Just then I realize what I did an groan.

What am I gonna say now, Tae gets help up by the young man he's always with.

"What the fuck Yoongi?!" Jimin looks at me and I shrug.

Tae grabs me by my collar "How the fuck do you know." I yawn "know what." He shakes me "YOU KNOW!!"

I think and push him off me "one of you're "guys" told me."

Tae looks at me confused "one of our guys? We didn't send anyone."

I slowly start to laugh an insanely amount, everyone looks at me like I'm crazy.

I hold one side of my face "Wow I got tricked." Tae and Jimin just stare.

"FUCK!" I pick up a bottle near by and throw it.

I take a deep breath and stay calm. I look back at them.

"Hello are you the owner." I look at the fireman and nod.

"Whats up with him?" Jimins shrugs "I've never seen him act like that, it's kinda scary."

"Hey" they both look back at me. "Get the fuck in the apartment."

They follow me up into my place as I collapse onto my couch.

Tae sits on the side chair as Jimin makes some food.

"So what happened." I throw a symbol like badge onto the table.

"Exactly what it looks like." I smile and shake my head.

"Is this?" I nod "It's another mafia, they came in and acted like you. An I bet they took the fucking hard drive"

Tae groans "What the hell are we gonna tell the boss?" The young man looks at Tae worried.

"Don't worry, he'll understand... I think." I point to the young man "you." He tenses up.

"I'm most likely going to be seeing you a lot, what's the name?" He swallows hard "My names Jungkook."

I nod "well hi, now look we know who the other gang is now. So you know who to go to."

Tae nods. "I'll talk to my boss. But Yoongi, how do you know about this?"

Shit I said to much, I take a deep breath and sigh.

"The move I did on you outside I learned in a self defense class about a year ago, thanks for being my test dummy."

I lean back "The badge there, I just guessed, all I know is I woke up and he was there. I talked to him, he told me what happened but then I got smoked bombed."

"So I tried to grab him but got this instead then the fire fighters came." Tae just nods.

"Well let's hope shit will work out." I nod.