Chapter 5 (sorry, no chapter 4 here)

When your classes ended, Francesca came to your seat.

"(Y/N)! Can I go to your house today? My parents aren't going to be home until 8 p.m.! Pretty please!", she asked.

She was your best friend since ever. Others found you two awkward and weird but you enjoyed the company of one another. You smiled:

"Sure. Why not?"

"YES!"

Actually, you were going to ask her to go with you because you were too scared to go alone. You had told her what happened at the last day. Francesca was shoked of course. But, when you told her about Narancia, she started sreaming (or "fangirling" as you normally refered to her screams). Your friend said that she has shipped you two for months and that was finally happening. You blushed, of course. This wasn't a fairy tail. You knew almost nothing about him. And you weren't interested in him. And he wasn't interested in you. Narancia saved you because you needed help, nothing else. And, he was in the mafia. You couldn't date someone who was a gangster.

Francesca's phone rang. She took it out and read the message while you were packing your stuff. Then, she signed. You looked at her, asking what was wrong.

"It's Mario."

Mario was her boyfriend. He was in another school at another territory, far from Bucciarati's team limits. They only saw each other two times a month when her boyfriend could come visit. Well, sometimes, it was Francesca who went to visit him. But, you were sure that this time, Mario was visiting her.

"What's up?", you asked.

She looked at you sadly.

"Mario is coming to see me now. Would you mind if I..."

"Nope. You can go.", you lied, reassuring her with a smile. You didnt' want to ruin her relantionship.

"Are you sure? I feel bad that you have to go all in your own after what happened yesterday."

"I'm sure. Go see your boyfriend. It'll be fine.", you told her.

"Ok. I'll call you at 9 p.m. Answer the phone, please! I wanna know if you got home safetly."

"Sure. Now, go! Mario is waiting for you!"

She smiled back and ran out of the classroom, living you with your thoughts and your fears. You had to be brave. It was only 15 minutes back to your house! With your backpack, you got out of the school and started to go down the big staircase after the gates.

Then, you noticed someone you wouldn't expect to see there. He was dressed with a big jacket and a pair of sunglasses but you knew it was him. Narancia noticed you were looking at him and waved you. You went in his direction at the bottom of the stairs.

"H-Hello. Are you waiting for someone?"

"Yup. You."

You blushed:

"M-Me? W-Why me?

"I don't know exactly. I just thought you weren't fine yesterday. So I came to check if you are alright today."

"How did you know this was my school? I-I mean, there are three school in this area."

Narancia blushed and rubbed his head. You noticed that he does that when he's embarassed. "Cute", you thought.

"Well... I might have asked Bucciarati a favor... Please, don't think I'm a stalker!", he begged, "I just wanted to know if you were okay!"

You chuckled:

"Well, first of all, thank you. Second of all, why are you dressed like that?"

"People might notice that I'm Narancia. I don't want you to be targeted if any of our enemies see!"

"O-Ok, say no more."

Was he worried about you?

"So... are you going home?"

"Yeah. I was going with a friend but she's going to meet her boyfriend. I don't blame her... Francesca only see him two times a month. It might be hard having a relationship like that."

"Can I go with you?"

"Sure."

You started walking. Narancia followed you in silence. But the, you remembered asking him about the lessons. And the other embarassing thing your parents wanted you to do.

"So, Narancia..."

Sorry for the cliffhanger! I'll try to upload the next chapter as soon as possible. I want deliver once a day but I can't promise that because I have classes. However, don't worry! I can garantee you that I'll upload once a week.

Until then, bye!