Chapter 30

Your spring break was coming up. You were super excited! Finally some time out of the school and without tests! Finally some time to dedicate to painting and drawing. And, of course, have dates with Narancia. It has been one month since his birthday. However, nothing more than kissing was happening between you two. Although you knew you wanted more, you thought that the time wasn't right. You've dating for only three months!

In this holidays, your parents had to to a business trip, each one with the respective company. So, you were left alone by one week. Before they went, they agreed that Francesca could come over and "live" with you by that week. Of course, your best friend was very happy with it.

This was the first night of your freedom. You and Francesca were having a glass of orange juice and some toasts while watching a tv show that was airing. There would be no way that your parents let you eat on the couch, so this was the perfect opportunity.

"Girl, can I confess you something?", Francesca asked you.

You were intrigued.

"What? Is something wrong?"

"No! That's not it. It's just that you look so much not innocent now... Not in a weird way or anything but..."

"Why do you think that?", you blushed a little, hoping that Francesca didn't see.

"I don't know. Feminine intuition... Has anything happen between you and Narancia? Have you done it?"

"Of course not!", you almost spit out the juice on your mouth.

"What happened on his birthday? And, don't lie to me, (Y/N). You know I'm curious!"

"Why do you ask now?!"

"Because it has been a month and I figured this was the right time. Just you and me, talking about girl stuff."

"I don't ask what you do with Mario!"

"That's your problem. Your my best friend. If you asked, I would certainly tell you."

"It's embarassing talking about stuff like this! You know I'm shy!"

"I won't laugh! Come on! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!"

"Why are you so interested on my relationship?! This things are personal, you know?!"

"Ok, let's start by simple questions. Something happened that night, right?"

"W-Well... Yes, kind of..."

" Kind of?"

"Francesca, don't make me say it, please...", you begged, "I don't wanna..."

"(Y/N), is he doing something you don't want? You know I'll kill him if he does something you don't want to, right?!"

"No! Narancia's not like that! And it was me who did it, not him!"

Your best friend opened her mouth, shoked by something:

"You gave him a bloj—"

"NO! I JUST USED MY HANDS!", you screamed without thinking. When you realised what you said, you looked at Francesca, who was trying not to laugh.

You hid your hands on your face after putting the glass on the coffee table. You even put a pillow on your face to hide you from the embarrassment that you just caused to yourself.

"At least, did it go well?", your friend asked after a few minutes.

You decided to tell her. You had nothing to lose now. You looked up, not looking at her eyes yet:

"He said that I was even better than him.", you sighed.

"Damn, girl!"

"Francesca!", you blushed.

"Sorry, sorry. But how did you get the courage to? I mean, knowing you..."

"Hey! I'm not that innocent!"

"I can see that now..."

You became curious about something, so you asked:

"Have you and Mario done it?"

"Yeah.", she seemed so proud, "Don't get me wrong, it's really painful the first couple of times...", your heart started beating faster, "But you'll manage. Besides, you get to do it with the person you love.", her eyes shinned and she blushed, "Why? Are you thinking about doing it with Narancia?"

"That's the thing! I really want to but... I don't want it to hurt!"

"It's not the same for all women. My first time hurt but yours might not."

"It will! I'm sure. His thing won't fit in me!"

Francesca laughed:

"Is it really that big?"

"I'm concerned for my well being! Don't joke about this!", you were so flustered at that moment.

"Talk to him about it. You two have to figure something out. However, there's no rush! Or are you that horny?"

"Fran-Francesca! Don't say that! Besides, it's not like I can casually bring it up!"

"Come on! You're so complicated! Why not?"

"It's not easy! Besides, Narancia will laugh at me!"

"Believe me that he won't! He must be waiting for your approval to do it."

"Hum... And there's another problem: what about my parents?! What if they find out?"

"Uhh... I'm almost giving up on you! They won't find out! Only if you tell them! My first time was at my house and my parents never found out! And they'll never will!"

You started shaking, tears forming in your eyes:

"I just don't want to mess it up! What if I do something wrong?"

Francesca came to hug you.

"Don't rush. The right moment will come and it's completely normal if it isn't perfect! It your first time! It's special. Don't you dare to do it just because you want to please him. I'm sure Narancia will wait for you as long as you need."

"Thank for being here."

"Always."