Chapter 35

Narancia's POV

When (Y/N) fell asleep, I calmly got up from her bed and, before going out, gave her a small kiss on the cheek. On the other side of the door, her parents were waiting for me. Her mother was so worried and her dad was so... I don't know... Pissed at me?

"Tell us what is going on!", her mom begged me.

Knowing that my girlfriend was asleep and after I explained that fact, I asked them if we could talk in the living room. They agreed and we got down the stairs and sat on the sofa.

"It's your fault, isn't it?", her father asked me, angered as hell.

"Would you stop, please?! You know Narancia treats her well, (father's name)!", her mom defended me.

"But I-"

"At one side, that's my fault, yes.", I admited.

"I knew it!"

"(father's name)!"

"Someone took a picture of us together", no way I was going to tell her father that I was kissing her on the photo. I'm pretty sure that he knew that we kiss but I wanna keep my bones intact, "and is spreading it around the school."

"That's terrible!", Miss (L/N) shouted.

"The things she told me... (Y/N) is being bullied really bad and she didn't tell me! I would've done something already if I knew! But rest assured, I'll make them pay."

Mr. (L/N) was very quite. I hate when he stands like that. After a few seconds, he finally spoke:

"Make sure they don't dare to look at her again, you hear me?"

"Yes, sir."

***

After talking a little more with (Y/N)'s parents, I made my way to the gang's house. It was still 6 p.m. Perfect time to go dig up some things. However, at the same moment that I arrived, Bucciarati was already talking to me:

"Is she alright? What happened?"

I was with him when her father called, telling me to go to their house immediatly because (Y/N) was crying and didn't want to talk with them. I told Bucciarati and ran out of one minute later.

"No, she's not. I'll explain the details when all of us are together."

"You're scaring me, Narancia. We'll tell the others later. Their all on patrol. You'll tell them when they get back. Until then, let's sit in the living room and you can tell me exactly what happened."

"Ok.", I sighed.

I explained him everything about what happened with my girlfriend and, in the end, Buccuarati was as angered as me.

"What the fuck did they do to her?! Oh no, I've had enough. I already have a plan. I'll call everyone out of patrol to explain what I'm thinking.", he took out his phone and sent a message even before I responded.

"Wha-What? N-No! It's our problem and-"

"No can do. She's part of the family now. Every threat to her is a threat to us all. And, after all, you yourself said that was your problem. You're part of the gang which means-"

"I-I don't know what to say, Bucciarati..."

"Then say nothing. It's my problem now too.

Ten minutes later, the rest of the gang got home and sat on the sofa that me and Bucciarati were on. My boss started explaining what happened with (Y/N) and before he could finish, the others reacted:

"What the fuck?! Why?!", Mista said.

"I'll murder the guys...", I heard Abbacchio whisper at the same time Fugo shouted:

"Where is my special fork?!", Fugo shouted, going to the kitchen. After a few seconds, he returned empty handed, "I can't find it!"

I trembled because I know the feeling of his fork on my cheek. 

"Why don't you use Purple Haze, Fugo?", asked Giorno, "It's more effective."

"Good point!", supported Trish, shaking her head.

"Hum... I guess that would do the trick..."

"What about you, Giorno? Can't you turn them into bugs or something?", Mista asked.

"I don't know. Maybe I'll try."

"QUIET DOWN!", Bucciarati asked. At the moment that no one was talking, he continued, "I already have an idea in mind..."

Sorry that this chapter is smaller then the others! But I promise the next one is going to be bigger! ( ^ ^ )

Thank you for commenting and voting! It means really much to me! ( > v < )