1 + 1 = 3

Two years later

Some of Narancia's missions made him go away from home more then three days at time. So, of course you started to feel lonely. You always thought that you wanted to have a baby with him. Now it was the time, in your mind. But you still haven't told your husband about it since he was on a mission.

However, today, you woke up with him by your side, hugging you from behind. "When did he get home?", you asked yourself. After all, he wasn't there when you went to sleep in the day before. You started to move slowly, trying to get up without waking him up. He seemed so peaceful on his sleep that you didn't want to bother him.

Before you could get out of the bed, Narancia pushed you back in.

"Sorry. Did I wake you up?", you asked, turnig to face him.

He had his eyes still close but answered:

"I was already awake, don't worry."

"When did you return?"

"Hum... Maybe at midnight. I don't know... I just wanted to return home and be with you, (Y/N)."

"Did the mission turned out ok?"

"Yeah... I wasn't even necessary there... I could've been sleeping in your arms all day.", he squeezes you tight.

"Romantic, are we?"

He smiled.

"Always."

You though that this was your chance, After all, you never knew when Narancia needed to go on a mission again. He was already awake, so you asked:

"Hum... Narancia?"

"Yes?", he smiled.

"I was thinking about something...", oh my God, this was going to be more dificult then what you originally thought.

"Something the matter?", he finally opened his eyes to face you with worry, "Did something happen when I was away?"

"Nothing like that! It's just...", you took a deep breath, knowing that was now or never, "You have been out more then the normal. And when you are away, I feel very lonely. So..."

"Don't worry. I'm not going away for a while.", he smiled at the same time you said:

"I want a baby,", you blushed.

"Ok. No problem.", he answered without thinking. However, when Narancia thought about what you asked, the shock made him fall out of the bed, "A baby?!", he screamed from the floor.

You looked to the floor, where Narancia was blushing like crazy.

"Yes.", you reassured.

"Who's baby?!"

"Yours.", you smiled, capable of laughing. You had never seen him more confused.

"My baby?! Y-You mean, like a real baby?"

"YES. Don't you want to?", you pouted, making puppy eyes to him.

"I-I mean... Of course!", he finally got out of the floor and joined you on the bed, "I was not expecting you to ask me that!", your husband laughed, nervously, "Of course I want a baby. I want a Narancia Junior!", he was getting more excited with the idea by the minute.

"Hold your hol horses!"

"What?"

"Ups, sorry. Different season. But that doesn't change the fact that if it's a boy, we are NOT gonna call him Narancia Junior. That's out of question!"