The Proposal

You got out of college one year ago. You were now a famous artist thou to the gang. Now, you recieved commisions from eveyone. Even from outside of the country! You couldn't be happier. Besides, you were living with your boyfriend Narancia for three years. It has been the happiest three years of your life. You were now 23 years old.

Today, it was the day to celebrate your relantionship. You got out of the bed early without waking the boy that was sleeping by your side to make his favorite breakfast. You couldn't help but smile. You had been together with Narancia for almost 6 years! You had found the love of your life at 17. How lucky!

However, when you where preparing the food, you felt trapped between two arms. You dropped the spoon you were holding, surprised.

"Why are you out of the bed so early, amore mio?", Narancia mumbled. He rests his head on your shoulder while he hugged you from behind, "I'm sleepy."

"I wanted to give you a breakfast on the bed. But now, you ruined it."

"I don't care about breakfast.", he squeezes you. Then, your boyfriend gives you a kiss on the neck, "You're the only breakfast I need..."

You blushed:

"N-Narancia! Don't say those things. Besides, I already started making it!"

"But it's our anniversary... I want to cuddle with you all day... Come on, let's go back...", you forgot how his voice is deep on the mornings.

He licks your neck, making you shiver:

"Don't do that... It's morning...", you warn him, getting red by the second.

"Don't care.", one of his hands went lower then your waist and the other one entered your shirt.

"N-Narancia!", you moan, feeling him touch your skin. You couldn't believe he was already hard, "We are not doing this here! S-Stop a little. At least, let's do it on the bedroom!", he started kissing your neck again, "Narancia!", your legs started to tremble, "Are you ignoring me?! H-Hey!"

"I've always wanted to do it on the kitchen."

You looked at him:

"You can't be serious!", but you could tell he was being serious, "Y-You pervert!"

***

You only woke up at 3 p.m. after Narancia having his way with you. You couldn't believe what he made you do! On the kitchen, of all the places! You blushed, furious of what he did. You look to your side. Your boyfriend was smiling in his sleep! Smiling! You hit him, in rage. With the surprise, he falls out of bed.

"Hey! What was that for?!", he looks at you from the floor innocently.

You try to cover yourself while he got up.

"Y-You did what you wanted after I said no so many times!"

"But you liked it, didn't you?", Narancia smirked, getting closer to you.

You blushed:

"T-That's not the point!", you tried to change the topic, " Now, go clean the kitchen while I dress!"

"Why?", he pouted.

"Because it's dirty, why else?! If it's not clean by the time I dress, you'll sleep on the sofa tonight! I don't care if it's our anniversary, you will sleep on the couch."

"Ok, ok!", he surrendered.

"If I see anything unclean... I don't even know what I'm gonna do to you!"

"I'm not Levi Ackerman, tho.", youe boyfriend gets up.

"What?"

"What?"

"Now, go! I wanna go take a bath and dress in confy clothes."

"Oh, that reminds me: prepare to go out. I wanna take you somewhere."

You were confused:

"W-Where?", you weren't expecting him to have the day planned after what he did.

"You'll see...", he smiles, getting out of the bedroom, leaving you with your thoughts.

***

Narancia and you got on the car by 4 p.m. and got on the park by 4:30 p.m. You didn't know what he was preparing. Your boyfriend was getting nervous. He even bit his lip from time to time when you walked through the park with your hands together. After all this years, Narancia didn't need disguise anymore. After all, that incident on the school came on the papers because of Fugo and his goddamn fork! Everyone knew who you are: (Y/N), Narancia Ghirga's girlfriend. And no one ever tried to confront you anymore.

"I love you, you know that, right?"

"I love you too. But... Why are you all nervous? It just a walk on the park, right? You know I like simple things.", you smiled to him.

"Y-Yeah, I know.", he was so quiet. It was strange, you had to admit.

You two went to buy an ice cream and spotted a good place on the grass by tha shadow of a tree to sit. You liked the simplicity of your life. You had a great job, a great best friend who was always by your side and an amazing boyfriend who loved you for who you were.

After finishing the ice cream, Narancia sighed:

"I guess it's now or never.", he mumbled.

"What?", you didn't catch what he said.

You stood up with him but before you could say anything, Narancia grabbed you hands, making you look at him. He was blushing furiously. It was really cute to see. You smiled.

"A-hum, you know how much I love you, right? I don't want to spend my life with anyone but you, (Y/N), so...", he got on his knee in front of you.

You almost fainted from shock. H-He was going to make the question?! Your heart wasn't handling it. Narancia took a small box out of his pocket and opened it with his hands trembling. He looked at you:

"Vuoi sposarmi* ?"

You literally threw yourself to his arms, crying out of joy.

"YES! Of course it's an yes!"

He hugged you back, saying:

"Thank God."

After all, he gave you the ring. It was really cute. It was a light pink and a diamond on the top. You kissed him after that. You never thought that he would propose to you today! That's why he was so nervous. You couldn't let go of him on the way back. You were getting married the man of your dreams!

*"Will you marry me?"

BONUS

After you two got home, Narancia went to get a bag from your room. A bag that you didn't even knew it was there.

"What is this?"

"A present.", he smirked.

You were now afraid to open the gift. However, you managed to do so and you blushed furiously after you saw what it was there. You closed it back.

"I'm not wearing this!"

"Come on!", he said, pouting, "I'd love to see you in that!"

"I'm not wearing this provocative lingerie for you!"

"Please! It's our anniversary!"

"You're pervert! After what you did on the morning, I'm not putting this on!"

At the end, you gave in.