Chapter 11

It had been one hour and hald until that moment. You saw Narancia trying his best. It was so cute seeing him focus on something. At this moment, you were by his side doing your homework while he was doing some exercises you wrote for him to do.

"If you have any douts, please let me know, Narancia. I'm just doing my Math homework but don't be afraid of interrupting me."

"No need. I'm almost finished.", he smiled.

You continued doing your things but kept an eye on Narancia.  You couldn't concentrate at all. And you felt the other boys' stares at your back. You could tell they were curious about you. A few seconds later, Narancia said:

"Finished!"

You smiled at him:

"Let me see, then."

He gave you the worksheet and start seeing his answer. Many of them were correct. But there were a few incorrect because of minor errors. You looked at him. His eyes were shinning, waiting for your answer. You know you've thinked that he was cute a billion times by now but it was so true. He was just so CUTE!

"The majority are correct."

His smile dropped:

"I was so sure I got all of them!", he looked so sad. You didn't want to make him sad!

"But, look to the bright side! The other ones have just minor errors. Let's see them, shall we?"

"Yeah."

You two got through the answer that Narancia gave and correct them. Then, you opened your bag to take out a book you had brought with you from your 3nd grade. You didn't know he was so far behind!

"Narancia, I'll give you my book. It's from the 3rd grade and I know your level is still the 2nd but in the first pages it has some revision exercises from the 2nd grade. It's just a few problems to let you think. Can you do it?"

"Sure!", he grabbed the book and opened it.

"Do from page 9 to 11."

"O-Ok, I'll try."

"And don't ask for help from the others. That's cheating!"

He blushed. You laughed at him:

"Of course you were thinking of doing that!"

"NO! I-I wasn't thinking about cheating! I-I'll try my hardest! I promise!"

"We'll see."

"You are going to eat your words, (Y/N)!", he pointed at you.

"I'll be the judge of that."

I start packing my things but Narancia stoll my Math book and start looking at the pages. Then he looked at you, panicking:

"What is this?! Why does this have letters between the numbers?! E-Equations?! The fuck is that?"

You just laughed and giggled while he passed the pages and saw the grafics. Then, he got up and showed them to Mista. He looked at you as if you were some kind of victim.

"I'm so sorry you have to go through that, (Y/N). My condolences to your brain.", he apologized.

You didn't have more air in your lungs to breath. You never laughed this much. Mista and Narancia were so shoked from your Math problems. You figured that Narancia didn't have much education but Mista had to go through this to, right?

"That isn't that hard!", you managed to say.

"What are you saying?! This shit has consumed your brain. It's the only explanation, Narancia.", Mista said very seriously.

The boys sat by your side and gave you the book. When you looked at them again, they were bowing at you, saying: "Pray the Goddess!"

"That isn't necessary. I-I mean, those are just problems. You have to deal with each one individually. That's all that is to it, I promise."

"If you say so...", Narancia said.

Mista said he was going to leave you alone and return to the couch. Narancia got up and offered you a hand. You accepted it. Then you picked your bag from the floor and put it on your shoulder.

"Wanna go up to my room?", he asked.

You blushed heavily. Narancia blushed too but quickly said:

"I-I mean, if you want to. Just until dinner. Just like we did at your house."

"S-Sure.  Let's go."