Chapter 34

It has been almost a week. It was thrusday. You had not been sleeping in the last couple of days to because of the gossip at the school about you. However, it wasn't just gossips and constant laughs... Just yesterday, you had three guys from another class cornering you at a corridor while Francesca was in the bathroom. They asked you how much the gang was paying you for your services. You panicked and denied the accusations. Although you tried to escape, one of them got money out of nowhere at your face and, with a grin, asked what you would do with him to get the money. You begged them to stop but they didn't stop. That is, until Francesca screamed at them to stop and hit them between the legs at the same time she grabbed your hand, running with you.

You didn't want to go back to school today but you didn't want your parents to know. Today, everyone called you bad things whenever they got the chance. But the worst thing of all was that your desk was all painted with horrible names. By lunch, you just couldn't take it anymore. You grabbed your bag and left the school, after telling Francesca that you weren't feeling well.

When you arrived at home, your mother was already there by your surprise.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing home at this hour? School hasn't end yet.", at the moment she saw your face and your lifeless eyes, she gasped, "A-Are you okay, honey?"

You tried to go to the stairs before your tears started to fall but your mother got in your way,

"What happened? Say something, you're scaring me!", she grabbed your arm but you brushed her away.

"You can see I'm not fine! Just leave me alone!", you shouted and started to cry. You passed through your mom, who was in shock and closed yourself in yout bedroom.

You trew your bag somewhere and fell on the bed, crying. What did you do to deserve that treatment?! All you wanted was to be happy. However, you were now treated as some kind of prostitute that sleept with Bucciarati's gang! The constant laughs, the constant comments about you, the constant whisperes... You hated everything! You would never do that to someone! Even if you didn't like the person.

You went crying for one hour at least. At that time, you heard your father get home and saying something to your mother. Then, he started going up the stairs and approaching your door. You didn't even have the strengh to go block the door with something. Your dad knocked:

"(Y/N)?", he said calmly, "Can I come in?"

"Leave me alone!", you managed to shout. You wanted to be alone.

"You have to tell us what is bothering you... We won't judge or anything. Please, your mother and I are worried. You never behaved like that..."

"Please dad, leave me be!"

"Come on, sweetie... It hurts knowing that you are sad... Did something happen at school or is something about your boyfriend?"

You started to cry again because he made you remember your problem again. Your father must've heard because he went away quickly. A few minutes later, you heard his raged voice from downstairs on the phone.

Maybe thirty minutes later, you heard the bell on the main door ring. Then your father started yelling at someone, saying it was the person fault. Then, you heard your mother beg them to help you because you wouldn't talk to anyone.

Someone knocked at your door a few seconds later.

"For the last time, leave me alone!", you begged with the rest of your voice.

"(Y/N), it's me!", Narancia said.

Your heart stopped. You got out of bed and opened the door for him. When he saw you, he went pale for some reason. Your boyfriend's eyes started shinning with pity.