Drunk

It has been a great night. You and Trish watching movies on the sofa of the gang's mansion while the boys went drinking to celebrate your wedding. You finished planing it two days ago. However, it was still three months away. Tonight, you din't want to be alone, so you and Trish had your own little party. Francesca couldn't come thou to her job, unfortunately. You two were covering yourselves with a blanket and had a bowl of popcorn.

"Say, (Y/N), when did you start liking Narancia?", Trish asks when the credits start to roll on the screen.

You blushed:

"Why do you want to know?"

"Please... I need to know."

"I really don't know how it started, really.", you rubbed the back of your head, "I think it was really love at first sigh. I didn't know at the time but- I mean, we both liked each other. But I finally got it after he kissed me."

"Hum..."

"What's wrong?"

"I like someone.", she blushes.

"Oh. Who is it?", you smiled.

"Please don't tell Bucciarati. He literally threw my chances of having a boyfriend for several years!"

"Promise. I won't say a word about it." 

"There's a boy on the restaurant we normally go. You know the one, right? Libeccio's?"

"Yeah."

"There's a guy who work there named Amadeo.", Trish was really red at that moment, "And I think I like him and that he likes me. However he doesn't have the courage to ask me on a date because of Bruno. What should I do?! I don't want Bucciarati to ruin this!"

"What if you go ask him?"

"But I want him to ask me! What if he doesn't like me?"

"And what if you tell him that you have feeling for him? It's not asking for a date."

"I'm nervous... What if-"

"Stop it! How do you even know if you don't try?"

Trish was quiet for some time until she smiled:

"Ok, I'll try."

"O-"

The front door smashes open. You almost jumped with surprise. Trish and you got up from the sofa, hearing the boys talking and giggling. Then, the door got closed pretty heavlly. You two went to see them and what you saw made you open your mouth in shock. They were all drunk! All flustered, all wabbling back and forward, supporting themselves on each other.

"Are you all drunk?!", Trish said.

"Oh, hello Trish.", Mista smiled, giggling. He jumped forward to hug Trish but some invisible force made him fall on the floor. You didn't find it strange. After all, you already knew that they had Stands. You found out on college after that accident.

The gunslinger started sleeping on the floor.

"Bucciarati, you too?!", she said.

"What?", he said, "Can't I drink like any other human? But I'm not drunk. I'm perfectly fine.", he denied.

"Now, you're in denial. That's great.", the girl said.

"How did you made it home?!", you said, still shocked.

"(Y/N)!", Narancia went forward, hugging you. Then he smirked, "I'm horny...", he pouted.

"WHA- STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!", you pushed him back but he was really heavy, "Trish, help me!"