Chapter 13

Narancia's POV

The dinner was pretty embarassing for (Y/N)... I mean, everyone asked her questions and she had to answer. And the worst part of it all wasn't for her, it was for me. She was laughing at other people jokes. I was a bit jeaulous. I know I only know her for three or four days but still... I never saw anyone like her. She was just so pretty and so cute. I wanted her all to myself. But I couldn't do it. She doesn't like me that way. I mean, look at me! Some 17 year old who didn't even know how to read correctly! I'm so dumb and so stupid. Of course, (Y/N) doesn't like me! But I'll make it change. I'll do it.

After dinner, I accompanied her to the door and said:

"Want me to go with you?"

"No, it's fine, Narancia. And, if my father saw you, he'll beat you until you fainted. I'll be alright, don't worry.", she smiled.

My heart started beating like crazy. I bit my lower lip and gained courage to say:

"B-Before you go, can we hug?"

She was caught out of guard. Her cheeks lit up but she nodded. I put my arms around her and rested my head on her's. Her arms went around my torso too. My heart was beating like it was going to explode! She put her head on my chest. I'im so sure (Y/N) can hear my heart! What am I going to do?!

"Narancia, you're hugging too hard.", she said.

I backed away, blushing:

"S-Sorry!"

Her eyes were shinning intensily. I wanted to kiss her at that moment. But what did I do? I opened the door for her. I can't scare her of! It'll ruin my chances!

"Good night.", I said.

"Good night. Don't forget to do your homework. I'll be back when you finish it."

It's settled. I'm going to finish the homework this night so tomorrow we can be together again. Even if I don't sleep today!

"I'll do it. Don't worry. Text me when you get home. If you take more then 3o minutes, I'm going after you."

"Don't worry, silly. I'm gonna be fine."

She went home and I closed the door. Even before I turned, I'm tackled to the ground by Mista. Fugo just stood there with a smile.

"Get off, Mista!", I said, laughing.

"Why didn't you kiss her?! What are you waiting for?!", he tickled me.

I laughed more and managed to get out of his embrace.

"I'd scare her! And she doesn't like me in that way!"

I got up and so did Mista.

"Are you fucking blind, Narancia?!", Fugo said, "(Y/N) likes you too! Haven't you see how she looks to you?"

"R-Really?", I was shoked. I shook my head, "No, it can't be... What if you're wrong?"

"Man, for fuck's sake! Just ask her out!", Mista signed.

"W-What if she says no?! I couldn't deal with it! I'll wait a couple more weeks. Then, I'll ask her out. Are you happy now?!"

"I'd ask her tomorrow.", Fugo said, "I'm pretty sure you're going to stay late at night doing the homework she gave you."

You blushed:

"How did you figured it out?!"

"You're easy to read. Now, go do her homework and get to bed ASAP. We have a mission tomorrow morning."

"Ok..."

When I started going up the stairs, I couldn't shake the thought that she might like me. What if she does and I'm just wasting my time?! What if other guy sees what I see in her and asks her out first?! What will I do then?! I have to gain courage to tell her! I have to do it!

I had to make another chapter today! Thank for the 200 views once again. Author out!