The Wedding (Pt 3)

WARNING: This whole chapter is a lemon. Feel free to skip if you don't feel confortable with it. ( ^ ^ ) You won't miss any of the story. But for those of you who are going to read, I'm sorry for your eyes. Better clean them with holly water after this. ( > v < )

Narancia couldn't keep his hands off of you even after you got to the room. The only time he got separated from you was when he went to drop a small bag you two had gotten with a change of clothes at the wardrobe. After that, he hugged you from behind and rested his head on your shoulder.

"We got married."

"Yeah... That happened.", you blushed, smiling, "I don't regret anything."

"Me neither."

Then your husband started kissing the back of your neck slowly. You grabbed his arms at the same time you felt a chill going down your spine. His hot breath against your skin, his hands around your waist... Besides, you could already feel his hard member agaisnt the back of your dress.

"N-Narancia...", you moaned.

"How do I open the dress?", he asked. You turned to him just to see him take out his shoes and jacket.

You blushed. He was so excited: his shinny eyes, the blush all over his face, his quick breath... Your husband took out the orange tie just before he approached you again. By that time, you only had the time to take of your high heels.

"Should I open it by force?"

"Of course not! There's a zipper on the back."

You tried to reach for the zipper but you didn't have time before Narancia kissed you. You grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him close to you. By the time you were all flustered and red, Narancia finally grabbed the back of the dress, unzipping it. It fell on the floor, leaving you with just a bra and a pair of panties.

Narancia was eating you with just his gaze. You didn't know what to say but it wasn't neccessary to say anything at all. Your husband picked you up bridal style and dropped you on the king sized bed. You could only look at him. The boy took out his shirt and then crawled to you. Your heart was beating very fast when Narancia licked his lips. You blushed even more.

"What? Are you embarassed now, amore mio?"

"N-No! Of course not. It's jus-"

He cut you out with a kiss. Then, you felt him going straight for your panties. He wasn't wasting any time today. Narancia took them away at the same time he lowered himself to your privates' level. You couldn't even say anuthing before he grabbed your legs and pushed them as open as he could.

"N-Narancia, what are yo-"

You moaned. His tongue was going inside of you. You immediately panicked.

"Stop! Narancia, stop!", your heart was racing, trying to push him away.

Of course it felt good but you didn't want him to do that! After all, you didn't want to come on his face! You would die of embarassement. However, your husband didn't even tried to listen! The only thing he did after you complained was grabbing your legs with more strengh. Tears started to roll out of your eyes at the same time you moaned.

He only let you go when you orgasmed, moaning like you never did. You felt your legs tremble at the same time you tried to catch your breath, still not looking at Narancia. Then, when you finally got the courage to look at him, he was smirking, licking his lips with excitement.

"I told you to stop!", you kicked him, blushing.

"Oi!", his smug smile was too much for you, "Apparently you liked it. So stop kicking me, babe.", he winked at you.