Chapter 20

A day had passed. Francesca came to you at the day before with a simple orange dress and a pair of black sneakers. You kinda liked the outfit and you were sure Narancia would like it too, so you kept it. Your best friend was so happy for you that offered herself to make your make-up. You decline her offer. You didn't want to change yourself completly. Using a dress was a big step forward because you never wore on because you didn't like them. However, you didn't want to give that much of a step.

Francesca gave those things to you and went home because she had a date with Mario, who was arriving at the city. You wished her good luck.

Today, 6 p.m. You took a bath and started to dress up for the date with Narancia. The dress fit your body perfectly. It wasn't to long nor to short. The final of the orange dress was right above your knees. You decided to wear the shoes Francesca had gave you and brushed your hair. You were nervous. You never went to a date before! You didn't know how to act or what to say. It was terrifiying!

The sun was setting by the time you finished preparing for the date. When you went down the stairs, your parets were waiting for you. Your mom burst into tears and you felt sad for some reason.

"Don't cry...", you asked with a smile, "Am I that ugly?"

"You look beautiful.", she cried, "You're growing up so fast... I can't deal with this. Say something, (father's name)!"

You looked at your father and saw a tear forming on his eyes.

"Are you going to cry too?!", you laughed.

"N-Nope. There's something in my eyes..."

"Sure...", you said, smiling, "Come on! I only have a date. It's not like I'm not going to leave the house! Stop with the waterfalls, you crybabies!"

"It's your first date! We're just happy!", your mom said.

"But you don't need to cry!"

"Call me if you need.", your father told you, "I'll pick you up anytime."

"Yes, dad... But Narancia is going to bring me home too. I won't need you this time. Don't worry! I'm going to be fine! This should be a happy occasion!"

"And it is!", your parents said in unisson.

Then, you heard the bell. Your heartbeat increased by 100, you were sure. That was the moment. Your first date! You got to the door and waved at your parents. Then, you opened the door.

Your jaw dropped as well as Narancia's. You closed the door with your hand while looking at him. He didn't have the orange thingy on his hand neither his normal clothes. He was wearing a leather jacket, a white T-Shirt and black jeans.

"You look beautiful.", he said, smiling at you.

"You look so cute right now. My brain can't handle this.", you revealed, blushing furiously.

"Neither can mine.", he laughed, "Shall we go, amore mio?"

"S-Sure."

There was a car waiting for you two. Mista was at the wheel. Narancia opened the back door for you and you entered. Then, he entered from the other back door.

"Narancia sure is lucky.", Mista signed at you from his seat, "You're look beautiful."

"Don't you dare!", your date said, "She's mine!"

You giggled and thanked Mista. Narancia gave you his hand and you took it happily, not looking at him directly all the trip to the cinema. When you got out of the car, Narancia started asking you what movie you would like to see.

"Maybe that action movie that's out now?"

"Sure!", he said, "Let's buy the tickets."

After that, you two got to the theather room where the movie you choose was going to start. There wasn't many people at that time but you liked it more that way. Just you and Narancia. The film started and the boy by your side whispered:

"I never went to the movies! This is so exciting!"

You were shoked. Of course, he hasn't been at a cinema. He had told you his previous life before the mafia. He didn't come from a good family and was poor. You felt sad. Now, you had the obligation to show him what he lost because of his troubled childhood. You gave him your hand and answered:

"Well, I never had a date before. I'm excited too."

The movie was still going when you felt Narancia put his arm behind you and moving you closer to him. You watched him blush by the corner of your eye. You smiled and blushed too, putting your head in his chest. His heart was beating like the bomb in the movie. It was really cute.

When the movie ended, you and Narancia got out as well as the few people who were there too. Narancia had his eyes shinning from excitement.

"It's was so cool! We have to return here sometime!"

"Are you inviting me for another date?", you smirked, trying to outsmart him.

Of course, it didn't go well because he grabbed your wrist and gave you a peck on the lips. After that, he let you go while saying:

"Yeah. But this one isn't over yet. I have many things planned..."

"Weren't we suppost to have dinner now?"

"We will. After that I've got another thing planned."

"What thing?", you blushed.

But he didn't answer you. Narancia grabbed your hand and started walking. It was going to be a long date, that's for sure. And you were sure you would love it.