Chapter #1

This chapter is going to be in first person bc it's way easier to write

I wake up to the sound of some music playing down stairs.
"Dad must be cleaning." I think to myself, I get out of my large bed and walk to my bathroom. I look in the mirror and see my crazy bed head hair,
"This is actually kinda a look, I mean...."
I decide to brush out some of it to leave it poofy and I brush my teeth and put some black eye shadow under my eyes just to complete my tired af look and walk in to my closet where I'm faced with just a bunch of band tees, sweatshirts, and some other stuff. I chose a f/c hoodie that is a little too big, then I walk over to my dresser and pullout some black sweat pants. I never really get all dressed up as I homeschool myself after my mother died and occasionally my dad helps me since he's a teacher but he's pretty busy so that doesn't happen a lot. I look in the mirror one more time and go down stairs, I find Aizawa listening to Linkin Park and immediately starting listening with him. We have a large house even though it's just the two of us now but we have completely over most of the time and a lot of pet cats. As I walk over to the kitchen where dadzawa is doing to dishes and I sit at the bar and stare at him.

" what are you looking at n/n?" He asks in his usual monotone voice.
"Nothing really, just watching you." I reply,
"Do you want to help or not" he asked while slightly turning and raising a eyebrow.
"Ummmmmm not really, but your hair looks really cool tied back!" I walk over to him and start poking the spiky parts of his manbun.
"Hehe"
"Stop that, can you please unload the dishes from the dishwasher y/n?" He asks, his voice a little more serious.
" yea of course dad." I walk over to the dish washer and start taking out plates, mugs, and silverware and put them where they belong.
" Damn I wish I could use a telepathy quirk right now." I groaned.
"That would be really useful."
We both chuckle and then finish cleaning up the kitchen while listening to music that we both love and then we make our way to the living room.

"What do you want to watch n/n?" He says as I grab blankets from the cabinet and sit next to him, I unravel it and throw it over the both of us.
"Definitely not the news, maybe a horror movie?" I say sinking into the comfy couch next to my best friend/dad.
"I'm cool with that." He says as he turns on the latest episode of "American horror story."
"Dad I said a movie!!" I say not really bothered as this was a good season.
"C'mon don't make me change it nowww" he glances at me and fake pouts, I look back at him and sigh.

After we finished the show we decided to get some training in. I went back to my room to put on some more breathable clothing. I decided to go with a f/c sports bra and my black sweat pangs and some low top converse.

I walk back down to our training room and dad has his hair back again and he has his normal hero costume on.
"What are we gonna be doin today?" I ask kinda bored. I pull out my phone and connect to the Bluetooth speakers and start playing some motionless in white songs (I'm sorry if you don't know any of these bands there just like metal and hard rock kinda stuff that I really like) and we both start warming up by stretching and doing some simple exercises.
"We're going to be focusing on your quirk control today" he says with a smirk.
"Oooook but no ones her for me to practice with because your quirk will just cancel mine out?"

Then we hear our front door swinging open and of course... it's uncle hizashi and auntie midnight.
They hear the music and run into the room tackling me with hugs causing all of us to tumble to the floor and while I'm suffocating my dad just stands there and does his maniac smile. Mic and midnight were in some simple workout clothes but a grocery bag was on the floor with us they must've dropped that.
"Ok ok... can I get up now?"
"Yess!" They say and jump up at the same time. Auntie grabs the bag and starts going through it pulling out a monster energy can and my eyes immediately light up.
"D- did you bring that for me?" I say.
"Yes but you only get it after our training" my dad says.
"Then we better get started!!!!!" Mic practically screaming, we all get into our fighting stances and begin.