chapter #37

The rest of the night was spent un packing my stuff from endeavor's agency and getting ready for school the next day.

Me and Dad both fell asleep on my bed from exhaustion.

"Dad, it's time to wake up. we have school." I whisper to him.

"why?" he grumbles.

"I don't know." I give him a push and he finally gets up.

"I'll be downstairs." Dad informs, before walking out of my room and closing the door behind him.

I do my normal morning routine while listening to some music. I then get dressed into my uniform.

"Dad do you think you can order some more scarfs? I ruined most of mine at the sports festival." I call as I rush down the stairs.

"Of course, I need some more, too. anyways." he walks out of the kitchen in his costume with two energy drinks. "got this for you." he hands me one.

"Thanks." I smile and take it the drink.

we walk out of the house, while sipping the drinks. Dad and I get in the car and make our way to the school.

on the way we just listen to music like always and eventually we make it to the school.

"I'll be up there in a little bit, go on ahead." Dad says as we get out of the car.

"Ok, see ya later." I give him a hug and then walk into the school.

in the hallways I pass some general course students, I wonder if Shinsou is around.

"Hey, how was your internship?" someone taps on my shoulder and I turn around to see the one and only purple hair guy I was looking for.

"Eh, mostly training, I got stabbed a couple times. It was chill." I give him a hug and he returns it.

"that sounds fun, you'll have to tell me about it later. we have to get to class. want me to walk you there?" he asks smirking.

"Sure, that would be nice." I smile and we head off to my class. "how's class going?"

"It's fine, boring." he replies, and throws a playful arm over my shoulder.

"we should train together again, I'm so behind." I laugh.

"Yea, training with the hero course kids, that would look great." he jokes.

"Are they making fun of you?" I ask, getting what he's hinting at.

"Not as much anymore, ever since I came here there's people that actually praise my quirk. but there's always that few, ya know." Hitoshi vents.

"I hate that people judge people off of their looks, while I was in Hosu I just dressed like I normally would and had to hide from the pros so they wouldn't question me being on a roof or whatever." I tell him.

"I mean I would question someone hanging out on a roof, too. but I get what your saying." he gives me a small smile. "Remember when we were kids and we would run around in the city, and people were scarred of us, and then we would go the play ground and parents wouldn't let their kids play with us."

"Yeah, and it was all because they were scared, I don't get how people could live in fear like that." I say to him.

"Welp, looks were here." Shinsou takes his arm off me and opens the door, earning some stares from my classmates. "Nice hair." He smiles sarcastically at Bakugou.

"Wait, let me see!" I run over next to him and see Bakugou's hair smoothed down.

"I'll see you later, y/n." Hitoshi puts a hand on my shoulder before leaving, I smile and watch him walk away before walking in and closing the huge door behind me.