chapter 20

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off and find myself not wanting to get up, why is my day eye have to so bad right now!? how am I going to make it through the first day with it??

"ughhhhh!!" I throw the covers off of me and get off the bed.

I then go downstairs to see dad wrapping his scarf around him,

"do you want anything to eat, sweetie?" he says while tucking in the last part.

"that would be nice, but I'm getting coffee with some friends, so I don't want to fill up." I tell him, walking into the kitchen.

"oh and also there is going to be a surprise exam, like a physical one, just so you know." he walks over to the couch, then laying down.

"thanks for telling me, but do you have any extra eye drops, I have really bad dry eye right now." i complain.

"yea there's some in the cabinet right there." he says lovingly.

"yay!! thanks, love you dad." I squeal.

"no problem, love ya too." he laughs.

I grab a pop tart and the eye drops and head back up stairs, when I get to my room I get my phone and start to play some music.

I put the pop tart on my desk and head to the bathroom with my eye drops, I put 2 drops in each eye with no problem, I wash my face and brush my teeth, then take a quick shower.

my phone then goes off and its a message from Nem.

Nemuri: heyyy girl, I know we didn't get the chance to design your hero costume together.. so I kinda did for you but like I forgot to draw on your scarf so you'll just have to add it ;) I also got carried away with the details so yea but I hope you like it!!!

 so I kinda did for you but like I forgot to draw on your scarf so you'll just have to add it ;) I also got carried away with the details so yea but I hope you like it!!!

Me: that looks amazing Nem!! thank you so so much!! although will the skirt be ok? like won't it constantly fly up when I use my scarf and fly around and stuff

Nemuri: I already got that covered my precious niece, there are small weights in the fabric to keep it from flying up, but, it still flows,  so it looks amazing and its practical,  oh and also there is a pocket with some pictures of some really cool quirks and stuff like that, there really small and there plastic little cards so there durable.

Me: thank you so so much! I have to get ready, but I'll see you soon!!

Nemuri: can't wait!!!

and with that I put my phone back down and walk over to my mirror and start to put on my makeup, I do a light layer of foundation, not covering my dark under eyes, I put a little bit of a bruised purple under my lower lash line and blend it out, doing the same to my eyelid, I then put some black eyeshadow and blend it, keeping it very subtle, and put on some light mascara,  I finish with that.