chapter #38

Me and Dad both got ready and headed out for school, once we got there we parked in our normal spot and headed to class.

Dad and I walk in, just a little late, like always.

I give a small wave to the class, awkwardly. Dad just walks over to his standing desk and I sit down in my seat.

"Mornin, it's almost summer vacation, don't get too excited. you can't just relax a whole month." He tells the class. "You'll be training, while camping in the woods."

Whenever Dad would take his other classes for this training camp he would always take me with him and I would help out or train with the previous classes before me.

Everyone makes their own personal comments and Dad calls for out attention once again.

"However, those of you who don't pass the final exam before the semester is over will have summer school." He informs us darkly.

"Everyone do your best!!" Kirishima says to all of us.

"This is so stupid." Katsuki says.

"It's not stupid, you'll get to hangout with me, Kirishima, and Sero..." I tease.

"I know!! I know!!" He snaps.

"Alright, that's it for class today. I'm sure you're all studying constantly, right? Don't forget to keep training, the written exam is only one element. there's also the practical portion to worry about. good luck." Dad gives me a look before walking out of the classroom with some papers in his hand.

Mina and Denki start to freak out about how they never even had time to read the text book, I think back to the mid terms and how I placed 3rd in the whole class. Momo got first and Tenya got second.

Izuku tells Mina and sparky that we still have time to study so we can all go to training camp together.

What I don't get is that they think if they fail they won't get the extra training, what sense does that make??  Dad does this every year, don't they know they'll just get extra classes at the camp? I shouldn't spoil it for them.

Momo offers to tutor them and I walk over to her,

"I'm afraid I won't be any help when it comes to the practical though." She states in a sad tone.

"I can help with that." I try to cheer her up, then jiro walks over.

She says that she needs some help, too. then more and more people come over to us asking for help.

"Ok!! We can hold a study session at my residence over the weekend!! OHHH!! and we also have to Y/n help us out with the practical exam!!" She cries happily.

"Does anyone want help with practical?" I ask.

"YES!!!" Everyone who needed help from Momo shouts in my direction.

I nod and turn back to Momo to see her going on about tea and some great hall.

Walking over to Tenya, he asks if I would eat lunch with him, Izuku, and Ochako. I of course say yes, he grabs my hand and we walk out of the classroom and into the cafeteria where everyone else now is.

We get our lunches and sit down at a table, I'm sitting next to Ochako and Tenya is directly in front of me.

"I'm kinda scared about the practical, I have no idea what it's gonna be." Izuku says nervously.

"Hard to believe they'd give us anything too crazy." Tenya states.

"The written exam questions will all be stuff from class, so I should at least be able to do those." Izuku takes a bite of his food.