Chapter #5

We wake to the sound of our front door being opened, I look up so see Aunt Nem quietly walking and the house is dark
"It must be late now."
I find my self in a cocoon of covers next to my dad and it's very comfortable and warm.
I close my eyes again just to be shaken awake by Nem after she put her stuff on the counter.
"Ughhhh." I say then slowly get out from under the covers being careful not to wake up my dad, once I'm fully up then standing next to Nem we look at each other then my sleeping dad and jump on him.
"What the hell are you guys doing!!" He yells
"C'mon man it's time for you to go to work!!" Nem says while shaking him. And I laugh, we get off of him and help him off the couch and he's already in his hero uniform.
"He must've changed while I was alseep."
"Ok ok, I'll be back in the morning," he says while rubbing his eyes. "Don't do anything to crazy"
"We won't!!" I say while he's eyeing us.
"K, I'm out." He says then kisses my forehead then nods to Nem and walks out of the house.

"Ok!!!! N/n who has texted you!?!!" She asks excitedly.
"I know Mina texted me earlier but I haven't checked my phone in hours, I've just been sleeping for most of the day." I admit.
"Alright here's the plan n/n, we both go get into our comfy clothes because I'm still in my hero costume and it's very tight and it's late so why not!!" She exclaims.
"Alrighty." I respond then we both dash off to our rooms.

I put on some black shorts and a oversized f/c hoodie that falls over the shorts and I put on some black thigh high stocking. I run downstairs and I grab a favorite/drink then run to the living room and take out my phone without looking at it and then Nem comes from the hallway.

"You look cute!!" She complimented me then plopped down next to me, she was wearing a tan colored cropped hoodie and black sweatpants.
"So do you Nem!!" I say back.
"Awwww!" She says then her face turns serious,
"Time for business." Then she grabs my phone and her eyes go wide then she shows me the screen.
It shows 3 text messages and there all from Tenya.
"Omg open it!!!" I scream as she puts in the passcode for my phone then goes to the messages.

Tenya Iida: "hello y/n, I really enjoyed talking with you at the restaurant.

"I know you may be busy but I wanted to get to know you more."

"You seem like a interesting person."

"Omg he sent these only 30 minutes ago n/n!!!" Nem says as she reads them over again.
"Really!?? That wasn't that long ago!!" I say while blushing.
"He really thinks I'm interesting?" I think.

"What do we say???" Nem says impatiently.
"Idk you've had more friends then me!!!"
"Ok let me think," she says then starts to type, "how about a simple hey?" She asks then looks to me and I nod and she sends it.

Me: hey!!!

Then I take my phone and start to type with Nem looking over my shoulder the whole time.

Me: Sorry I didn't respond sooner I was hanging out with some family.

"That's a good start!!" Nem says happily.

Tenya Iida: no no your fine, I get it. On another note how have you been?

Me: I've been good, just a lot of training,
What about you?"

Tenya Iida: I've been training too!
May I ask what for?

Me: I'm going to go to the hero course at UA and I just want to be ready, ya know.

Tenya Iida: Oh my! I've been training to get in the hero course there too!

Me: wow really!?! I hope we get In the same class!!

Tenya Iida: me too!! That would be really nice y/n.

Me: aww your too sweet Tenya!!

Tenya Iida: I know this is really soon, but    Y/n do you want to have lunch with me sometime? You don't have to answer if you feel you don't want too.

Me: Tenya I would love too!!

Tenya Iida: yes, thank you for accepting my invitation! Do we want to plan the details now?

Me: yea sure!! How about this coffee shopped that just opened in the mall? And maybe the day before the entrance exams?

Tenya Iida: that works out just fine then, I look forward to our meeting.

Me: me too!!

"Omg y/n i didn't know you knew how to talk to guys like that!" Nem says surprised.
"Like what!?!" I say defensively.
"Like normally!!" She responds
"Ohhhh"