Chapter #9

I press Nem contact and hold the phone to my ear while Tenya looks at me with a very concerned expression on his face.

"Nem what's going on?"
"Y/n!!! I tried calling you and you weren't at the coffee shop!! Your dad called and asked what we were doing and then I told him the we were walking around the mall." She explains
"Then what's the problem?"
"Y/n HE SAID HE WOULD COME MEET US!!!"
"How much time do we have?" I ask seriously.
"He's here now!!"
"Ok what do we do!" I say while going into panic.
"You need to figure out a way to get home and quick, say your sick or something." She instructs.
"Ok I'll figure it out." I hang up and turn to Tenya

"Are you going to be in trouble?" He asks
"Not it we don't get caught." I do the classic Aizawa toothy smile and I grab his free hand and we run out to the back exit of the mall.
"Y/n I'm serious, am I'm i going to be the cause of you getting in trouble?" He asks while furrowing his brows.
"No Tenya not at all! It's my fault for not being honest to my dad." I comfort him. He sighs and squeezes my hand.
"Y/n would you mind if I stayed with you until I know you got home safely?" He asks politely
"Your too sweet Tenya!" I cry and then reach up and give him a hug.
I never realized how tall he actually was!!
He hugs me back and I pull away to see him as red as tomato, I giggle.
"I'm going to call a car for us." He states the pulls out his phone and texts his driver. He grabs my hand and we go sit down at a bench and wait.
"Tenya, I had a really good time on our date today." I say as I smile at him.
"It was my pleasure Y/n." He sincerely says. I blush and we see a limo pull up in front of us.
Tenya gets up and then reaches for my hand, I take it and he helps me in the car and I give the driver my address and I look over to Tenya sitting across form me with a nervous expression on his face.
"What's wrong Ten?" I ask not even realizing I used a nickname. Me and him both turn a deep scarlet.
"I'm a honest person and I don't lie, and I really don't want you to get in trouble and then the entrance exams are tomorrow..."
"It's going to be ok Tenya." I say in a sweet voice while unbuckling me seat belt to go sit next to him.
"Y/n what are you doing!! What if we get in an accident!?!" He yells then the car goes over a bump causing me to fly up and almost hit my head on the roof but he grabs me just time and pushes me lightly to the seat next to him and buckles the seatbelt for me.
"I'm a teenager not a toddler." I tell him.
"I know but I can't have you getting injured, not on my watch." He says proudly.
"Thank you." I contently.
Me and him both make eye contact and our hands intertwine and we move closer to each other.
I close my eyes and then he stops.

"Ms. Aizawa may I kiss you?" He ask cautiously.
"Yes." Is all I'm able to choke out.

He closes his eyes and I soon feel his lips on mine and I was like this sudden shock of electricity the pulse from me and it felt nice. His lips were so soft and he moved his hand to cup my face and for few seconds we just stay there.
He pulls away, his hand still on my face.
We both are bright red and then I giggle.

The driver knocks on the window that separates him from the cab and I get the clue that we have made it to my house.
"Thank you so so much Ten, I had a really good time and I'll text you later." I say then give him a peck on the cheat and run into my house.

"Omg that just happened!!!" I say out loud thinking I'm home alone.
Then I see Nem come out behind the kitchen. I have a look of sheer terror on my face.
"Omg n/n don't worry it's just me!!" She confirms while running over to me.
I let out a sigh of relief and realize I left my hottopic bag in the car.

We both hear and knock at the front door and Nem goes to open it and to her surprise it's Tenya
Thank goodness she's not in her costume and has her hair up with no makeup, so no one can recognize her.
I run up to the both of them to officially introduce Nem to tenya.
"Hi tenya!!!"
"Hello, you forgot your bag in the car." He says while  handing it to me gently, I take it.
"You might be wondering who this is," I say to the both of them, "this is Tenya Iida and Ten this is my aunt Nem!!" I say while gesturing to them.
"It's very nice to meet you Ms. Nem." He says while holding out his hand for a handshake. Nem gives him her hand and shakes it with a firm grip.
"Nem can you go put these upstairs before dad finds it?" I say trying to get her to leave.
"Sure sure!!" She takes the bag and waves at Tenya before taking her leave.

"Thank you so so much Tenya for bring it back." I say then grab his hand and hold it with both my hands.
"It's really no problem Y/n," he says , "do we want to plan a- another date?" He stutters
"I would really like that!!!" I tell him excitedly. Than I see my dad driving the street.
"Tenya my dad about to pull in you have to go now!!"  I whisper yell while shoving him towards him car.
"Oh ok, We'll discus later." He tells me then get into his car and drives off.
I decide to sit on the curb and wait for dad to pull up.
He and uncle mic get out of the car and hug me at the same time and zashi pulls away but dad grabs my shoulders with a look of concern plastered on his face.
"I'm ok dad I think I just ate some food too fast." I lie.
"I'm glad your ok but let's get you in bed so your well enough to go with us tomorrow." He says while helping me inside the house.
When we walk in mic and Nem glance at each other and I now realize that my dad is the only one that's in the dark.
Dad takes off my jacket and I take of my necklace.
"I'll send Nemuri up to help you with the rest, I love you and sleep well honey." He says then gives me a tight hug and walks out of my room.
I sigh then go to my bathroom and start to take off my makeup. Then I hear Nem come in my
room and then go to my closet and I finish then walk out and see her holding up some matching silk pajamas.
"Oooooohhh good choice!!"
"IKR there do soft!" She says while holding the hangers out to me, I take them and go back into my bathroom to change. I change then I walk back to her with a pile of the close I was previously wearing then throw them in the dirty clothes hamper and get in bed.
"Do I really have to sleep?" I ask.
"Yea you kinda do." She says playfully but I know she's serious.
"Ughhh ok fine!" I comply then pull the blankets over me and then Nem turns off the light and exits
"Sweet dreams!!" She says while walking away.
"Uh huh" I reply silently.

I become very still and drift off to sleep on the thought of the entrance exams tomorrow.