chapter #28

"y/n, ya need to get up for school." Dad says sweetly from the other side of the bed.

"ok ok, i'm up." I say quietly then yawn. "are you going to teach today?" I roll over to look at him.

"yea I am, we slept in so you should go hurry." he grumbles.

"wait how late?" I jump up.

"you have like only 30 minutes till we have to leave." he informs me.

"shit!! i'll get Zashi for you!!" I run out of the room ignoring the soreness in my body. "Hizashi!! go help dad!!" I yell at him as I run by.

"yes ma'am!" he solutes and then rushes to dads room.

I make it up stairs and immediately go to my bathroom, I decide to take a quick shower, so I undo all my wraps and see that everything is fully healed, just scars that are left. this means I don't have to wear stupid bandages anymore!

I finish all the stuff it bathroom and dry my hair, I walk back into my room and get the bag that Zashi made me put up here, I take out my uniform and lay it on my bed, go to my closet and grab some solid black tights instead of just stalkings and a tight long sleeve black shirt.

I walk back out and put on the long sleeve shirt, then my button up uniform over it, I put on my tights then my skirt on, then I leave my blazer unbuttoned, I do my makeup, not even bothering to cover the scar.

then grab a sleeping bag from my dresser and shove it in my bag along with some eye drops.

"Y/N, TIME FOR BREAKFAST!!" I hear Zashi yell.

I shove my phone in my pocket and head down stairs.

"Aizawa what do you want to eat?" Zashi asks him flamboyantly.

"get me one of those apple sauce packets." he says annoyed.

"oh, me too!" I sit next to him.

"got it!!" Zashi runs to the pantry.

"whatcha wearing that for?" Dad looks at the long sleeves.

"the scars from the attack haven't completely healed, I don't want people pointing them out, its bad enough that I have this one right on my face." I lift up my hair to show him.

"at least we'll have matching ones, I got one right under my eye, I saw it when they were changing the wraps." he explains.

"its crazy that they had to wrap like your whole face." I smile.

"yea its a little extra." he chuckles.

"im baaack!!" Zashi comes back with some apple sauce for everyone, he sets one down in front of dad and he just looks at with both of his arms in casts.

Dad then glares up at Hizashi,

"I got it." I say as I grab it before dad scares Zashi to dead with his glare.

"phew" Zashi wipes his forehead.

I open the packet and put it to dads mouth and open my mine with my other hand and start to eat.

we both finished and then Zashi threw away the trash for us.

"lets get going in." I say to the both of them and they nod.

Hizashi grabbed the car keys and I grabbed dads bag and mine as he limped to the car, Mic turned on some classic Radiohead songs and sped down the street.

my phone buzzed and I pulled it out of my pocket, it was Tenya.

Tenya: good morning, I just wanted to check on you and see how your doing before school today.