Chapter #23

I wake up to the sound of my alarm and know that I have to get up, I push off the covers and grab my phone, there's a message from Tenya.

Tenya: good morning y/n! I just wanted to know if you wanted to hangout after school today, maybe at my house?

Me: omg yes!! and good morning! should we walk home together then?

then I remembered that dad has probably something crazy planned for today and I don't want to walk after that.

Tenya: I can call Tensei to pick us up?

Me: that would be great!! ok babe I have to get ready i'll see you at school ;)

Tenya: I'll see you later love.

I smile then put my phone down and almost fall out of bed, I walk into my bathroom and take a quick shower, brush my teeth and wash my face.then brushed out my hair and teased it to make it a little more fluffy, then go to do my makeup and do a similar look to yesterday and then go put on my uniform.

I grabbed my bag that was by my door, dad. must've put it there, I grab my phone and shove it into my pocket and head downstairs to see dad training.

"Dad, remember we have school." I say dropping my bag next to the door and running into the training room.

"oh yea." he says as he reaches for some eyes drops and puts them in his eyes.

"can I barrow those?" I ask.

he nods and throws them over to me and I catch them in one hand and put a drop in each eye and throw it back,

"did you eat breakfast yet?" he tilts his head.

"no, have you?" I start to walk out.

"no." he replies following me.

we walked into the kitchen and got energy drinks for both of us, and pop tarts.

"good enough." he shrugs.

"lets get going or we're gonna be late, ya old man."

"i'm not an old man yet." he lightly punches my arm as we walk out of the house, grabbing my bag on the way.

"just kidding, you just act like one." I smile.

"tsk."

I got into the car and he soon followed, I sipped my drink and so did he as we sped down the street.

"you have English first today, then Toshinori will be teaching you guys."

"what's he gonna have us do?" I look over at dad.

"he's having some kinda two on two match with everyone."

"do you know who I'm placed with?" I say curiously.

"Todoroki, he also got in through recommendation, it shouldn't be too hard of a challenge for the both of you." he takes a sip of his drink with one hand.

"hmm, isn't that endeavors son?" I finish my pop tart.

"yea, he doesn't seem like the asshole his father is though." he chuckles.

"that's good, I didn't want to have to deal that." I laugh with him.

we make it to the school and we go to the back parking lot.

"how long till school starts?" I ask getting out of the car with my bag over my shoulders and my drink in one hand.

"5 minutes, why?" he shrugs.