chapter #16

we watched TV and made jokes about how they were gonna be old teachers soon and somewhere in between conversations uncle Mic got back on the couch and sat next to my dad while I set on the floor under them.

Zashi started to play with my hair,

"Shota, are you sure the young listeners won't notice ya two are related?" he says while picking up a piece of dads long hair and compares the two strands, dad slaps Mic's hand making him drop his hair and glares at him.

"I mean they might have their suspicions, but it's only a matter of time once we start anyway." he retorts while tying his hair back so no one can touch it.

"what day is it?" I look up at the clock.

"its like 2 in the morning so it's Friday officially." Nem informs.

"wow, school starts in 3 days now." I state.

"WAIT WHAT ITS 2, I GOTTA BE AT THE SCHOOL IN A COUPLE HOURS!!!!" mic screams, surprising us all, but not really.

"you should go get some sleep."I look back at him with a tried expression on my face.

he then runs to his guest bedroom and slams the door.

"Nemuri do you have to be there in the morning as well?" Dad asks with no emotion.

"Yea but I'll just have some coffee, plus I'll take a nap or something." she shrugs.

"I would call you crazy Nem, but I do the same thing." I laugh.

"I guess we're all crazy." Dad adds in.

we all chuckle and go back to the TV, we sat there until almost 6 in the morning and i took the spot next to dad the Zashi was sitting in and I look over to see Nem asleep and my dad along with her.

I then pull out my phone and get a strength enhancing quirk, I get off the couch and lean over my dad to pick him up and then put him over my shoulder, I then walk to his bedroom and open the door to see 3 cats staring at me and then they all run out,

"Dad why did you adopt more cats?" I whisper so I don't wake him up.

I set him down on his bed and pull a blanket over him, I then place small kiss on his forehead and walk out, closing the door behind me.

I go back to the living room and pick up Nem bridal style and then take her to her guest room and do the same thing I did for my dad.

I turn the TV off and then switch off all the lights, I then run up to my room so I don't get murdered by the monsters in the dark.

the LED lights in my room are still on so the whole room is red, I pull out my phone and jump on my bed.

there's a message from Tenya that was sent a couple minutes ago.

Tenya: good morning love, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a run with me this morning?

I let out a squeal from his message, but remember I just pulled an all nighter with dad and Nem but...

Me: yea of course ill go with you, I just need a little time to get ready.

Tenya: what time should I be over at your house?

Me: 10 minutes?

Tenya: Ok, ill see you soon!

Me: ;)

how am I supposed to get through this?! I mean his quirk has to do with running, maybe... ill get an endurance quirk so I can keep up, yea something like that