chapter #31

once I got back to my seat izuku was back to talking to himself and Tenya still hasn't come back yet.

it's Momo against Tokoyami now.

The match starts and Momo makes a shield and then Tokoyami sends his dark shadow after her, he pushes her out of the court and Momo doesn't even realize it until she's already out.

the battle ends and Momo walks off the court sadly and Tokoyami advances. he's talented, I should train with him sometime.

"its my turn to head out." Kiri gets up from his seat and I turn to him.

"you can do it man." I put both my hands on his shoulders and lightly shake him.

"Thanks y/n, wanna walk down with me?" he laughs.

"sure, I have to find Tenya anyway." I shrug and let go of him.

"awesome." he smiles and we walk into the elevator. "you looked so manly out there, nice choice with quirks."

"thanks, I want to get noticed by many different agencies, it worked too." I tell him.

"did you already get an offer?" he asks excitedly.

"yea, from Endeavor." I say plainly.

"the number #2 hero!! thats amazing y/n!!" he sings.

"I guess." the elevator door opens and we walk out, I see Tenya about to walk into the locker room.

"Tenya where were you!?!" I run up to him.

"I got to go, thanks y/n!" kiri waves and I give him a high five before he walks out to the field.

"lets go into the locker room." he grabs my hands and I follow.

"sure, I had to grab another scarf anyway." we both walk in and see Ochako in there.

"Hey guys, Iida you did great out there." she says while she has a weird expression on.

"oh. Uraraka, whoa what's with that face?" he says concerned.

"my face? oh it's nothing I guess I'm not great at hiding how nervous I am." she rubs the back of her head.

"I get that. you are up against Bakugou, after all. Not exactly an easy match." Tenya and I walk over to the table she's sitting at.

"yea, i'm kind of scarred. but, you know, after seeing your match, I feel a little better." She turns to Tenya.

"whats that supposed mean?" he asks innocently and I feel bad that he doesn't know what she's talking about.

"Uraraka." Izuku opens the door behind us.

"Deku! why aren't you out there watching the matches?" she asks.

"well most of them ended how I expected them too. and it looking like Kirishima's fight is going to drag on for awhile." Izuku explains.

"I'm next. So this is it. My fight." she says nervously.

"It'll be ok. I don't think Bakugou would use his full power of his explosions on a girl, right?" Tenya looks over to his izuku and I slap his arm.

"yea he would." I say seriously.

"and besides, everyone's trying to get top spot in these games. even if she wasn't fight Kacchan, I don't think anyone would hold back. you've helped me so much. it's my turn to help you. Maybe I can replay you a little bit with this. I've got a plan for how you can use your Quirk against Kacchan." Izuku explains and my eyes widen at the last part.