Chapter #7

Nem and me both bolted to the couch and immediately sat down.
"N/n?" Nem asks
"Yea?" I reply then pull my phone out of my pocket.
"Do you like this guy?" She asks while tilting her head, I start to turn a deep red.
"I think so, i means he's respectful, he's kind, he's really attractive..." I explain.
"I was just wondering because I really want you to be happy." She says shyly
"Awwwwwwww!!!"
We both giggle and I go to messages and open his contact.
"Why would he get on me for not having a sleep schedule?" I say while looking at Nem.
"Idk." She says while shrugging

Me: I know it's probably late for you but what did you do today?

I look at Nem for approval and she nods so I send it.

Tenya: hello y/n!! I have been with family all day. What about you?

Me: me too!!! We just kinda drove around and watched movies

Tenya: That sounds fun, I hope you had a good time.

Me: I'm really looking forward to our date tomorrow

And without even thinking I sent it,

"Omg y/n did you just call it a date!?!!?" Nem screams.
"Oh no!!!! I didn't mean it like that!!!! Nooooo! What if he doesn't respond, what if he just sees me as a friend and nothing more!?!" I cry.

Tenya: a date? We can make it one if you would like, I am not opposed by any means.

"Y/N OMG YOU HAVE A DATE TOMORROW GIRL!!!! WE NEED TO GET YOU READY!!!" She yells, While my whole face is red from thinking about being on a date with Tenya Iida.
"What d- do you mean get ready?" I choke out.
"We need to pick out an outfit, maybe we can go shopping if it's not too late and we need to do some skin care like face masks..." she explains.
"It's only like 8:30 we should have some time if we hurry." I tell her.
"Ok go get dressed and meet me outside I'll be in the car waiting." She says then runs to her room to get dressed and I do the same.
I pick up one of the outfits that Nem has previously picked out for me and quickly put it on.

Then I run to my bathroom and put on some eyeshadow for me tired eye then brush out my h/l hair

Then I run to my bathroom and put on some eyeshadow for me tired eye then brush out my h/l hair. I grab some shoes and while running to the front door I managed to put them on.
Nem decided to get the same car we drove earlier and I practically jumped into the passenger seat.
I connected my phone to the stereo and started playing some music me and Nemuri both liked then went to my messages

Me: I would like that Tenya :)

Nemuri quickly glances at the message and fist bumps me.
"I'm so happy for you n/n!" Nem says while speedin down the street, weaving in and out of cars.
"I'm really excited for tomorrow!! And plus the entrance exam is the day after so I can see him beat up all the robots, and he won't even know I'm there!!!" I say then instantly mentally face palming for sounding like a creep.
"Hey don't forget I'm watching with you!!" She says then pulls into a parking spot for the mall.
"Ok do you have your dads credit card?" She asks while turning off the car.
"Always." I say slyly.
We both giggle and start to walk into the mall.
We get all most everyone staring at us because Nem is in her hero costume and I'm just dressed in all black next to her.
"What store do we want to go to first?" She asks while posing for a picture that someone was taking of us, and I just stare wide eyed at the camera.
Just like what dad does.
"Maybe one with like clothing that looks not too too formal?" I say then Nem grabs my hand and we start running from the crowd we have drawn.
When we stop we are in front a Korean styled store that has Korean street wear clothing.

We both go to the darker side and start looking through the racks of clothes. We noticed that it was all unisex, which we both thought was amazing!!
"That's so cool!!" I say while holding up a black collared jacket with a little white heart on the side of it.
"That would look so good on you n/n!!" Nem compliments while examining the jacket.
She takes it then I go to look at the shoes.
Then I heard,

"You damn old hag I'm at the mall getting some new shit!! Leave me alone!!" A blonde headed boy with spiky hair screams.
Seems like he's on the phone.
"Ill be home later, BYE!!" He yells then stuffs his phone back into his pocket almost tearing it.
I walk over since he was by the shoes I wanted to look at.
"Hi." Is all i say when I walk up next to him.
"Wtf do you want!?" He exclaims.
"Jeez, I'm just looking at the shoes." I say while picking up a pair that I wanted.
"Tch." He says than takes a pair of combat boots and starts to walk away.
"Wait!!"
"What the hell do want now, emo?"
Huh that's a first.
"I wanted your name?" I say trying not make him more angry. Then I see little explosions come out of his hands and I remember he was the kid that all might saved from that booger monster, I also decided to use my quirk and take his quirk for my own.
"It's katsuki bakagou dammit!!" He screams and starts to run at me.
I lift up my hand and release some explosions towards him, but I'm careful to not damage anything.
He looks at me in shock and I just smile cutely at him,
"Damn you!! Do you have the same quirk as me!?!" He yells not bothering to attack me again.
"Something like that, but anyways do you think I could get your number?" I ask casually.
"Ughhh!" He cries "fine!!" Then he hands me his phone and I put my number in then I take a quick picture of him and send it to me.
This quirk is very useful maybe I'll use it later.
"What the hell was that for dumbass!!!" He screams then snatched him phone from my hands and stomps of to the register.
I walk back to Nem with shoe box in hand and I find her with the jacket I picked out, a black collared shirt  a layer necklace, a black belt and skirt and some stockings.
"Wow Nem you have this think covered!" I say impressed.
"Yes!! Now we have to go the fitting room!!" She says then we giggle to each other and rush to go try the stuff on.

I walk out of the fitting room and look at Nem
We will see the fit later ;)
She wipes a tear away from her eye and smiles,

"You look so cute!!!!"
"Awwww thank you!!"
"Alright go change back into your clothes so we can check out," she instructs.

I put all the clothes back on to their hangers and exit the room to go bring them to Nem.
I walk over to her talking to the cash register about her hero work.
"Here you go!" I say while barley being able to put the pile of clothing on the counter.
I take out my dads credit card he lets me use and I hand it to Nem.
The person scans all the clothing and we pay and wish the person a goodnight and head to an ice cream shop on the way back to the car.
" I can't wait to see Aizawa's reaction to us going out this late."
"What time is it?" I say concerned
"Only 10:30." She winks at me
"Omg we need to hurry!" I say and start to run-walk

"We're here!" Nem says while opening the door to the shop.
"Finally!" I set the bags down at one of the tables and go the person behind the counter, I press my hand against the glass to get a closer look and the ice cream flavors.
"Ummmmm can I get a scoop of (favorite/ice cream)" I say while staring at it.
"Yea of course miss." The person says then starts to put the ice cream into a small cup.
"Midnight do you want anything?" I say trying not to say her real name aloud.
"Maybe just some strawberry." She says while sitting at the table with our bags.
"You heard what the hero said." I say playfully at the ice cream person. We all laugh and I move to the register and pay.
"Umm ma'am you forgot your recipe!" I say as I was about to walk out.
"Oh!!! Thank you?" I say then tilt my head.
"Kirishima, you?" He answers. He looked about my ages and had spiky red hair.
"Y/n! It was nice meeting you kirishma!"
"Hey! Do you maybe wanna stay in contact?" He says and chuckles nervously.
"Sure!!" I answer and he hand me his phone and I put in my contact and text my self "Ice cream" to remind who it is.
"Ok cool!!" He says as I hand him back him phone.
"See you later!!" I say then run back to Nem.
"What is with you getting all they cute guys numbers!?!" She whisper yells.
I just fake flip my hair and we walk back the car.
I put the clothing bags on the floor and hop in the seat.
Nem turns on the car and before I could get ready she speeds off to our house.

We get home and get some face masks on and eat our all most melted ice cream while watching a drama tv show.