chapter #24

Tenya starts to walk a separate was and I run over and stand in front of him.

"good luck ten, I know you'll do great." I smile up at him.

"thank you y/n, its going to be a challenge working with bakugou, and then having to act like I villain on top of it." he trails off.

"you'll do great," I say reassuringly.

"ill do great for you y/n, ill be back soon, I must go meet bakugou." he puts a hand on my shoulder before walking away.

"ill walk you there, all might won't mind." I follow him.

"if you say so y/n" he turns back to wait for me.

we got to the door that all might was holding open and I see Bakugou already there.

"what the hell are you doing here?!" he asks angrily.

"am I not allowed to say good luck to you guys?" I ask.

"alright, Young Iida, young bakugou, you will go in and setup and then the good guys will join you after 5 minutes." all might says loudly as izuku and Ochako walk up to us.

"bye guys, see you soon." I wave and wink at them.

all might closes the door and turns to the other team.

"you will enter in five minutes ok? ill let you guys know, young y/n and I will be heading to the observe room." 

I follow beside him as we walk away and once we were out of hearing distance,

"y/n, I can sense that there is already some rivalry between Bakugou and Midoriya, and if things get too out  of hand I want you to step in and stop it." he tells me seriously.

"yea I saw that too, and will do mister, and by the way, what is with Izuku's costume? it looked almost exactly like you." I take my hands out of my pockets.

"remember when I told you about my quirk?" he looks down at me.

"yea I remember, one for all, and you can pass it on and stuff." I slowly start to get what he was hinting at.

"well you can't tell anyone, but I chose izuku." he says quietly, and my eyes widen in the slightest, so dad was right, Toshinori really is helping him out.

"damn I thought you were going to choose me, uncle." I say with fake disappointment, knowing I don't want the responsibility of that quirk.

"y/n-" he stops in his tracks.

"I was just kidding old man and I would never tell anyone." I laugh and he does too. 

we make it into the room with the rest of the class waiting for us, all might walks to the front and  I stand towards the back near Todoroki.

all might gives the announcement for Izuku and Ochako to go in and meet Tenya and Katsuki.

we just watch them walk through the hallways for a moment then suddenly Bakugou comes out of a corner and attacks Izuku.

the whole class starts making their comments on the fight, I just sit back and giggle at Katsuki getting thrown on his ass for once.

Ochako runs a separate direction and Izuku stays to fight Izuku.

I look over at one of the camera's to where Tenya is and he's freaking out about something.

I walk over to Todoroki and tap lightly on his shoulder.