chapter #19

me and Tenya were sleeping when we both were woken up by the sound of someone slamming my door open.

"HEEEYEYEEEEEYEYYYYYYY KIDS!!! woah woah woah!!!!" Zashi comes into my room.

I fall off the bed and land on my carpet, Tenya jumps up and rushes over to me as well as mic.

"ohh my y/n are you ok? did I push you? I didn't mean to if I did, im so sorry!!" Tenya frantically says while kneeling next to me.

"y/n are you ok? ya kinda just went flying!!" mic says with the same concern as Tenya.

"Everything hurts." I say face down on the floor.

"thats right you're still sore from your fight, and then the dry eye on top of that." Mic thinks out loud.

"are ya two gonna help me or not?" I ask tiredly.

"yes of course, love." Tenya answers while I roll over, he picks me up bridal style and then stands up.

"what time is it Sir?" Tenya asks still holding me.

"oh its like mid night so you should be getting home unless you spend the night but I don't think Shota would like that, do you guys want dinner?"

"i'm starving I haven't eaten in forever!!" I say happily.

"do ya want to go get something or I can bring something here?"

"I would like to get out of the house so like can we go out?" I ask while I reach for my phone and put it in Tenya's pocket.

"ok ill go warm up the car be down in 5." he dances off.

Tenya sets me down on the bed.

"he seem familiar but I can't put my finger on it." Tenya says pushing up his glasses.

"he gets that a lot." I laugh awkwardly "do you think you you could hand me my hair brush?" I ask looking over at Tenya who is on my desk chair.

"here you go!" he gets up and takes the brush off my desk and hands It me.

"thanks Ten." I smile up at him.

"anything for you." he says contently.

I reach up brush the back of my hair but stop when a sharp pain hits me, I suck in a breathe and continue to try and brush my hair.

"you look like you're in pain, I can help y/n." Tenya offers lovingly.

"thank you, you're the best ever Tenya." I hand him the brush carefully and turn so he can brush my hair.

we both blush as he gently starts to comb the brush through my dark hair, after a few moments he finishes and puts the brush back on my desk and picks me up again.

"lets go get some dinner, even though I strongly disagree with eating at this hour." he says disapprovingly.

Tenya carries me all the way out of the house and into the car, with little to no effort.

"where do we want to go this lovely evening?" Mic says playfully.

"surprise me." I say with a small smile.

"how come neither of you don't have a seat belt on?!? do you know how dangerous that is??" Tenya reaches over from the passenger seat to the back where I'm sitting to buckle my seat belt.

"its kinda like a tradition to not wear one, I mean I normally wear one with him, but i'm tired." I jerk my thumb at Mic.

"that's even more reason to wear one!! what if we got in accident??" he asks waving his hands around.