Chapter #15

we sat there for a few moments then we hear Tenya's mom call for us downstairs.

i got off of his bed and then walk down the stairs of his loft and he follows behind me,

"would you like to stay for dinner?" his mom ask from the kitchen.

"i would have to ask my dad first, but thank you for the invite." i pull out my phone and call my dad.

"hey, they invited me to stay for dinner." i tell him.

"you can stay just come back after, I'm just doing some paperwork." He tells me.

"Oh ok, thank you, love you." I say quickly.

"Love you too."

I hang up and look back to Tenya's mom,

"I guess I'm staying for dinner!!" I smile at them.

"Ohhh that's great honey, I'm just about to get it started, so you two kids can go do what you want." She smiles back.

"Ok we'll be in my room mother." Tenya grabs my hand and drags me back to his room with a frustrated look on his face.

"Y/n, sorry about her." He apologizes.

"No it's fine Tenya." I say.

We go back up to his loft and i look out the huge window wall.

"Do you think you could close the curtains? It's too bright in here for me." I tell tenya.

"Of course y/n." He rushes over and pulls a huge a huge curtain over have of the wall making the room dim.

He walks up the stair and then sits on the couch by the book shelf still with a distressed look on his face.

I go over and sit next to him and accidentally too close, he looks over at me and then back to the book he started reading.

"What's wrong Tenya?" I look at his face.

"I can't get over your friend calling my your boyfriend, I'm sorry for making you worry y/n" he explains.

Me and him both blush.

"What's wrong with her calling you that, she was just joking." He puts his book back on the shelf and looks back at me.

"That's the thing, she was joking y/n, but..." he doesn't finish his sentence.

"But what?" I put my hand on his already knowing what he's about to say.

"I don't want it to be a joke, I want it to be real, I really like you y/n and you make me feel good about myself and that's there's more than just trying to become a hero and keeping up my families expectations..." he looks down.

"I don't want it to be a joke either Tenya..." I say quietly.

"Wait, y/n please don't tell me your playing some kind of joke right now!!" He asks with worry. clear in his voice.

"No no, I really like you too Tenya..." I barley make out.

He gets up off the couch and stands up in front of me with an confident look on his face.

"Y/n Aizawa, will you be my girlfriend? It's fine if you're not ready, I don't want to pressure you into anything you don't want and I don't want to ruin our relationship." His face then looks nervous.

"Tenya I would be so proud to be your girlfriend!!" I get up and throw my arms around his neck and he puts his arms around my waist, pulling each other into a hug.

"are you sure y/n?" he ask his voice muffled by my hair.

"i'm very sure Tenya." I tell him.

"Ok, so, just to make sure, we are dating now?" he asks for confirmation.