Chapter 4

Will's POV

Okay what just happened? I just saw a pair of nipples staring at me. Stop it Will! I tried thinking about Nikki’s big brown eyes and long cute lashes that were looking at me. She has a very cute dimple on her right cheek. She has long hair and a very cute petite body and I saw a cute round bump from behind. Her nipples made it easy to estimate the size of her breasts. I don’t even drink orange juice, I was just nervous and didn’t want to seem rude, I had already turned the girl down when she offered to pick me up.
Stop it Will focus!

Before I could turn it was her cologne that just drove me out of my senses when I turned she had her hair curled, with a little touch of make-up. She was wearing a white vest and ripped blue jeans with white sneakers.
Woah she’s so pretty.

“Are you going out?” I asked her.
“Yes going to meet my friend for some movies, you can come if you don’t have any plans.” She said.
“Will your friend be okay with that, I don’t want to intrude, I could stay behind and wait for my father to return.” I said
She smiled exposing her cute dimple. “Well seems like you’ll be here for the whole day and night.” she said.
“Oh screw it, I’m coming.” I said, instantly getting up from the couch.

She seems shocked at the way I responded, but then she smiled immediately.

We stopped by a pizza restaurant, she said we were to wait for her friend there. We ended up ordering pizza, she’s actually a real cool person, and she’s not uptight and fake or boring like most girls that I have encountered with. She spoke about sport, action movies and many more. Until I asked out of curiosity “If you don’t mind me asking, do you have a boyfriend?"

She giggled like I just made a joke but saw that I was serious then she answered “No I don’t, never had one in my life, guess they thought of me as a friend since my best friends are guys.”

“Oh that explains it, I was curious about why you know so much about typical guy stuff.” I said. We got interrupted by her phone ringing, I didn’t want to make her uncomfortable so I called a waiter and ordered two orange juices.
“Okay fine T, but tomorrow promise me it’ll be you and I.” She said over the phone.

Okay I admit that hurt a little, she just said she doesn’t have a boyfriend.
“I guess it’s just you and I then, T is no longer coming, he had to run some few errands for his dad. I hope you don’t mind, or you can take me home if that’s fine with you.” She said.

I just wanted to get to know her before life gets back to reality, and we go our separate ways. We only met because father asked me to wait for him at Lily's house. Glenda our helper went to visit her daughter that just gave birth.

“It’s okay we can hangout.” I said.
We spent the rest of the day together, talking, and laughing. She is really beautiful and humble. If I could be given a chance with her, I’d make it count.
Stop it William this will soon be your father’s step daughter.

Yes father has been thinking of proposing  to Lilly for some time, he just wanted the right moment.

I knew that once, I leave and go back to the house. I was probably never going to see Nikki again unless it was under different circumstances.

And besides, I was going to be busy over the holidays. I was going to help father at the construction site.
He's building a medical centre. 

Initially it was going to be just a surgery but when investors started piling up he decided to make it medical centre that was going to cater for all clinical sectors.

He told me that Lily wanted in, and so they became partners with father owning 60% of the shares. Lily had requested him to keep her involvement private because she was avoiding all the press. My father was a known successful Cardiologist.

It wasn't easy being the son of the well known and respected Cardiologist of New York. It used to drive my mother insane, at some point she wanted to leave with me but father asked her to compromise.

Now that I have been away for some time, I was hoping that people have forgotten  about me.