Chapter 9

I woke up and my head was pounding, the tattoo was sore, my legs were sore too. I am quite aware of everything that took place yesterday and I don’t think I regret any of it. In fact thinking about it awakened a tingling sensation that I never knew existed. Oh and a little hornyness, considering how lit our make out session was.

My only concern was Will. If he was okay with what happened yesterday.

It was noon when I woke up.
Oh shit. I had to submit my forms and that was suppose to be at 7 am.

At this point anxiety was overwhelming every inch of my being. Not only because I was late but Will wasn’t in bed. Trying not to pay attention to my aching body. I bent over to the side of the bed looking for my jeans. I last had my phone in my pocket, thank goodness I found it.

It was 9 am. I tried texting Will but he wasn’t responding so I called him. Something I’ve never done before but right now all I could think about was to submit those forms. My future depended on it.

(ringing)

“Hey Princess.” he said, sounding calm as ever.

“Hey Will, where are you?” I asked.

“I’m on my way back from campus.” he said.

“Why didn’t you wake me up, it’s way past 7 and I had to submit my forms, you knew that.” I said, with frustration building up.

“Chill, I submitted them for you.” he said.

“Wait what? But how, they were in my room and I locked the room.” I said and at this point I was really panicking.

“I took your key, went to campus, asked Amber to get the forms for me in your room then I went and submitted them.”

“But why didn’t you wake me up? I'm not saying I don't trust Amber but you could've at least just told me before you left. Anyway did Kane take the forms?” I asked.

“Who is Kane?”

“For heaven’s sake Will, it’s the guy in charge of the painting studio.” I said getting really worked up.

“I’m kidding Nikki jeez calm down, I gave the forms to Kane or whoever he is.” He said laughing. “Anyway I’m home.” he said.

I hung up the call and put on his t-shirt that was on the bed, I went to the bathroom and washed my face then took some toothpaste to rinse my mouth.

I heard the front door open then quickly left the room. As soon as I reached downstairs I got to take a good look of the interior. It was really nice, the decor was elegant.

Will was unpacking groceries in the kitchen. I was a little embarrassed of how I freaked out earlier, well a few minutes ago.

“Hey Nikki, slept well?” he asked walking towards me and giving me a hug.
“Hey Willy Wills.You smell so good.” I said.
“Thank you pretty.” He said kissing me. Even though I knew this was going to end soon I just wanted to make the best out of it.

He lifted me up while straddling both my thighs around his waist. His lips crashing on mine. I could feel his member getting hard.

The kiss intensified, I was rubbing my already horny pussy on his member. He moved towards the kitchen counter. He put on me on the kitchen counter without breaking the kiss. I pulled him closer to me using my legs while caressing his hard chest with my hands.
The atmosphere was getting hyped. We were both horny.

“You want to come Nikki?” he asked kissing my nape.
“Yes I do Will.” I was almost speechless from the pleasure I was feeling.

He moved the chopped peppers aside without even looking, made me lie down on the counter and opened my legs so quick and pulled my thong down. He kissed my thighs and stopped, he looked at me with so much lust in his eyes.