Chapter 8

Nikki POV

All I wanted to do right now was kiss him, because I'll probably never have a chance to do this again.

Without hesitation I kissed him, while caressing my hands on his hard chest. He kissed me back, his hands gripping tight around my waist. We kissed so hard, our tongues intertwined, his lips caressing my upper lip. His hands moved below to my butt, both hands grabbing each butt cheek. I was feeling all sorts of emotions.

I moved my hands, I wanted to feel his skin. I pulled up the hem of his t-shirt and slowly caressed his abs. He pulled me close to his hard penis, while grabbing me so tight. I moaned with pleasure, I wanted him to do more. My nipples were so hard, I was so horny, and my pink was so wet I pictured him all naked on top of me.

We continued kissing until he pulled away from the kiss "Nikki you're drunk, you will regret this tomorrow." he said.

"I'm not drunk anymore though, I feel fine." I said. I just wanted him to have his way with me.

"Umm okay, let's go then. Let's leave the party and head back." He said with a very calm tone.

I nodded my head and followed him. We were holding hands and we were both quiet. I had so many thoughts torturing my subconscious.

We reached the crowd that was still wild and chaotic, we made our way pass the people and finally went towards the front door. We heard Shaun yelling "Will! Will! Are you guys leaving already?"

"Yes we are, Nikki has to submit some stuff by 7 am and now it's close to 2 am." Will said, while winking at me making me blush a little.
We were still holding hands. Shaun wasn't happy about us leaving but he eventually let us go.

"Now you two have fun and don't do what I wouldn't do, leave the good stuff for me to experience first." Shaun said while laughing.

We both laughed without replying to his remark. We bid farewell then left the party. We were both quiet, but I just didn't like the way Will was so quiet it was like his mind was somewhere else. He opened the door for me and got inside the car as well. He started the engine and looked at me "Do you have a problem with coming to my place? Thing is it's way after mid night and we won't be allowed to come in on campus." he said.

"I am okay with that. I thought you stay on campus as well." I said.
"No I don't but I stay 15 minutes away from the campus. My place is not so far." He said.

We finally reached a house, it was at night I couldn't assess it well. We waited for the gate to open and, he parked the car inside the garage. We went inside the house, it was really nice, and the deco was mainly grey, yellow, black and white. There were nice paintings and it was really clean. I went and sat on the couch, it was really cold outside so I asked him to put the aircon on.

He made two cups of hot chocolate. I was starting to settle in and feel comfortable.
"Do you want me to help you take off your boots?" he asked.
"Yes please." I said.

He was so gentle, he helped me take off the boots and massaged my feet.
"I needed that." I said while smiling.
"I figured." He said.

He joined me on the couch. We stared at each other for some time, lust and desire taking over our minds. We kissed, this time the kiss was so intense, I was careful with touching him on his back because of the tattoo.

Oh shit, I have a tattoo. I almost completely forgot about that. Our tongues intertwined, I slowly lifted his t-shirt up while pulling it off. The kiss intensified even more, he leaned on me pushing my back towards the couch. Good thing the pillows were there, they supported my back. He was now on top of me without breaking the kiss he lifted me up the bridal style.

He took me upstairs to one of bedrooms, I believe it was the master bedroom. It was so big, bigger than my room on campus and my room at home.

He then pulled away from the kiss "Can I take your clothes off?" He asked.

Did he even have to ask? "Yes you can?" I said.

He pulled my t-shirt off first, completely exposing my breasts. He stopped and stared at my breasts, his hands caressed them slowly with his thumbs massaging my already hard nipples. He starting kissing me again.

He unbuttoned my jeans and took them off. I was left with just my thong, his eyes could tell all the nasty thoughts that were flowing in his mind. He kissed me biting my lower lip so hard it made me moan.

"You're driving me crazy Nikki, your body is perfect." He whispered.

"You're fucken sexy too Will, I'm enjoying this." I said while drawing circles on his back with my fingers.

He went on and kissed my neck, I tilted my head to give him enough space to kiss me. He went lower, kissing my collarbone, my cheek and started sucking on my nipples. It brought me so much pleasure, I wanted him to do more already.

He sucked my nipple and I moaned softly.
"Has anyone made you come Nikki?" he asked
"No." I said with so much hornyness that was making my pussy swell.
"Has anyone touched your pussy?" he asked.
"No." I answered.
"Fuck, I want you more, I want to give you your first orgasm." He said
"Then do it Will." I said.

It was like I had awakened a beast inside him by saying that.

Without wasting time he sucked my nipples harder, making me arc my back. Using his finger, he slowly rubbed my clit. I was soaking wet.

"Can we take this off?" I asked while unbuttoning his jeans.

He stood up then took his jeans off. I could see his hard member and wanted to please him so bad but I was scared.

We started kissing but we stopped in between the process. He pulled me towards the edge of the bed and got on his knees. He kissed my inner thighs while massaging my hips. I wanted to scream in pleasure, I wanted him to touch my aching pussy already.

"Nikki promise me this pussy is only going to be mine." He said
"I promise." I said while trying to catch my breath.

His warm tongue was rubbing my clit, I twitched a little but he pulled me down. He started moving his tongue around my clit. Then went slightly lower with his tongue licking my entrance slow. I wanted to spread my legs right away, he continued licking me and sucking my juices. I felt an urge to spread my legs so wide apart. I used both my hands to grab his head. I was feeling an unresistable urge in my pussy.

"Don't come yet." He said.
I tried to control myself from getting a release but it was torture. He used his finger, rubbing my clit gently. I felt his finger slowly moving inside my pussy.

It was sore but good at the same time. He pushed his finger in and out several times and he then went faster. I was losing my mind, my abdomen contracting, I could feel something coming. The urge was so sudden and pleasing.
"Come for me Nikki." he said with a calm tone. "I want to hear you come for me." He said.

I wasted no time and let go of my release. I felt so relieved and exhausted at the same time. He stood up and went to the bathroom, he came back with a towel and cleaned me up. He gave me a light kiss on my lips then laid down next to me.

"Tired?" he asked.
"Yes very and relieved too." I said. I was feeling really sleepy.
"Good. Now sleep well little one." He said with a little chuckle.
We both went into a deep slumber.