Chapter 1.

Charlotte's POV,

After hours of flight.... I finally got off... I feel like throwing up now! I never wanted to set foot in this city! I went to get my luggage.... after collecting my luggage... I went out...... I was looking around.....

???:''Charlotte!!"

I looked towards where the voice came from! It was my mom... I don't want to call that name....I just hate that word! She came running and huged me tightly... I just stood there, without hugging her back.... She looked at me then smiled again....

Mom:"My Charlotte has grown to be such a big girl! That she can travel from US to Seoul all by herself!"

Charlotte:''Where's the car? The luggage is heavy!"

????:''Miss, Please give it to me?"

Charlotte:''I can do it by myself!"

????:"But......"

Mom:"Let her be Mr.Bong....She is tired after such a long flight. Shall we?"

She asked me... Without even answering... I..started to walk.....After few steps the guy name Mr.Bong brought a luxurious car ........ Hell!? He opened the gate and I seated inside.... My mother came and seated beside me... The car started.....

Mom:''I hope you didn't have tough time being by yourself after I left."

Charlotte:''I didn't feel alone at all... Father was always there for me.. He always cared and thought about me, He was always there whenever I needed him!"

I answered without looking at her... I was looking at the huge buildings ..... outside the car window.....

Mom:"Oh! By the way, draw the car curtains if you are not comfortable with sunlight."

When she said that, I don't wanna draw them even more!

Charlotte:"I'm okay!"

There was a long silence..

Mom:"I made many sweets for you."

Charlotte:''I don't eat sweets..."

Mom:''I thought you loved them!"

Charlotte:"I hate them! More than anything in this world!"

Mom:"Charlotte....."

There was silence.....

Mr.Bong:"We are here!"

As soon as he said that... I saw 2 man opening the gates....What in the world!? Does that man do!? I never saw this big house before! We got off the car...and some other man opened the gate... I was still amazed by how rich my mom's husband was.....

Mom:"Act nice to him!"

Like the hell I care!? Someone opened the front door of house....

????:"Your back!"

He huged my mom..... Is that him? He is somewhat ok.... He looked at me and gave a bright smile...

Step-father:"Hey Charlotte! I am your mom's husband...I heard a lot about you from your mom...Call me dad."

He offers to shake his hands...

Charlotte:"Only one man in this world deserves to be my dad... I don't like going around calling some random guy my dad!"

I simply stood there with a fake smile!

Mom:"Charlotte!"

Step-father:"Alright... alright! I know you have been through alot right now! You are a strong girl! I like it! Take your time..."

This man....is not bothered at all!? Who in the world is he?

Mom:''Charlotte, there is someone else I want you to meet..He will be your stepbrother!"

Why am I not suprised....!?

Stepfather:"V!!"

???:''WHAT???"

I heard shout from the upstairs....

Stepfather:''Come down! There is someone-"

???:''I am playing video games!!!"

There was another shout....Why is his voice like grown-up!?

Stepfather:"I sure spoiled him!"

Someone finally came down.....

???:''What now!? I was on-"

He stoped talking when he looked at me.....

???:''Who's that Blondie?"

Stepfather:"V! She is your stepsister!"

Wait!? Why is this guy the same age as me!? Shouldn't he be younger than me!?

???:"Seriously? You called me downstairs for this!?"

Stepfather:"Take her luggage! And show her the room!"

???:''Which room!?"

Stepfather:"The room beside yours, ofcourse."

???:"Ah come on! Couldn't the maids take the luggage!?"

Stepfather:"V!......."

???:"Fine...fine...!Come.! Hell!?"

As soon as picked up my suitcase...he dropped it!

Charlotte:"Leave it! I can take it by myself!"

???:"Did you bring bed in it!? Why is it so heavy?"

Ignoring him... I walked inside...

???:''Wow! Now you are ignoring me! Ha! If mom and dad was not here..! I would have shown you!! You little!"

Charlotte:"Yeah!?"

I stopped and looked at him....

???:''The room is that way! what's your name anyway?"

Charlotte:"Charlotte."

???:''I am Taehyung! Everyone calls me V! Charlotte... huh?...You are not Korean right?"

Charlotte:"I am half Korean half American!"

Taehyung:"Still you speak Korean!?"

Charlotte:''I learned it! My dad told me to... He said it will help me in the future."

Taehyung:"Here is the room.!"

He opened the room.... I saw the pictures of my childhood.... Did she put this up? There was also posters of Korean bands I loved....

Taehyung:''You like listening to songs!?"

Charlotte:"So?"

Taehyung:"Nothing! I just asked! Anyway...if you need anything... JUST DON'T EVER BOTHER ME! Call the maid!"

With that he left the room.... What's with him? I laid down on the fluffy bed......... my hands under my head.... I finally got to relax..