Chapter 13.

Charlotte's POV,

It was lunch time....I had my lunch...when...I heard an announcement

Announcer:"Charlotte please come to the school office. I repeat Charlotte please come to the school office."

I walked to school office and knocked...

Teacher:"Come in."

I bowed and seated in front of him..

Teacher:"May I know what's the meaning of this Miss Charlotte?"

He showed the letter I wrote few days back...

Flashback~

I was walking in the hallway.. when I approched a box on which was written complaints... I took a paper and pen and wrote about my missing bracelet, folded it! And dropped it in the box.

End of Flashback~

Charlotte:"Its a letter."

Teacher:"Miss Charlotte! I'm well aware that it is a letter! But, may I know what is it about the bracelet?"

Charlotte:"Its that, On my first of school-"

Teacher:"I think you are not getting my point. I am not interested in your bracelet! Let me explain you, That box contains letters like if a student is having a problem with anything or getting bullied or something like that! Its not the teacher problem that you lose your stuff! Just think! A student loses a lot of stuffs that doesn't mean we teacher spend our time searching for it?"

Charlotte:''I'm sorry to trobule you. I'll find it myself!"

Teacher:"Charlotte, Its not like it was so expensive or anything? You can buy a new one?"

Charlotte:"It was given to me by my father! Its the only thing that is left of my father's"

Teacher:"Only thing? Please ask your father to buy it again after he comes back from the bussiness trip!"

Charlotte:"Bussiness trip?!"

Teacher:"Yeah! That's what the principal told me!"

Charlotte:"Why would principal tell you?"

Teacher:"He told me to keep eye on you! As you are friends with Taehyung! There is a chance for you to go around and be in trouble!"

I cannot take back what I said earlier!

Charlotte:"Then why don't you do something about him? Any punishment or anything?"

Teacher:"We can't! His father is powerful enough to take him out."

Charlotte:"He doesn't attend classes! You can give punishment on his poor academics!! The school has that much right!"

Teacher:"I'm afarid we cant do that either!"

Charlotte:"Why?!"

Teacher:"He is a topper in all the classes!"

HUH???!!!!!!!!!! HOW...CAN THIS BE??? HE DOESN'T STUDY! HE SKIPS CLASSES!!!!HOW COME??

Charlotte:"Oh!"

I stood up and walked pwards the class...he is a topper? How can this be??! I entered the class....and seated at the 2nd last bend....beside the window....Suddenly, I felt someone kicking my chair feom behing I looked back...and saw Taehyung grinning at me! Why is he here? Our teacher entered we stood up.! And I was sitting down....when I fell on my butt! I looked back and saw Taehyung pulled my chair feom his leg! All the class was laughing!

Teacher:"Class! Taehyung!"

Taehyung:"Yes!"

He looked at teacher with full confidence...

Teacher:"I'll let this slide don't do it again!!"

Huh?!!!!!!!! He just!!!!!! These teachers!!!!! If it was me, or other student it would have been a total opposite situation!! These teachers are so afaird of him, not actually him...but his father!! Who in the world is that man? I got up and grabbed the chair and sat down....I would have never imagined that the person sitting behind me would be Taehyung! His presence always makes me feel werid!!

After a week,

Its has been only a few weeks since I started attending the school..Right now I took my lunch and seated on a table. Not long after someone slided beside me...

Jhope:"Woahh!! Today is kimchi!!! Its been a long time..I haven't eaten it!"

Charlotte:"J......jhope!!?"

Jhope:"Oh! Hey Charlotte!Woah! You have kimchi in your plate too!"

Jungkook:"Does that mean you like kimchi too!"

Jungkook sat in front of me...

Suga:''If she is having it, she must like it! Common sense."

Jhope:"You've got a point!"

Suga looked at me..

Suga:''Why are you looking at us like that? Have you seen a ghost?"

Charlotte:''Huh?!"

I snapped out of my thought..by then all the guys seated on the same table I was sitting in!

Taehyung:"What's wrong with you guys? Why sitting here!?"

I saw Taehyung looking at me holding the plate in his hand...

Jhope:''She looked lonely...so, I thought of aitting with her."

Taehyung:''Don't bother..She said earlier she has no interest in making friends... so ok with being lonely!"

Jimin:"You really said that? Did we bother you?!"

Jin:"Charlotte! Forget it! Change your mind! Cause were friends.!"

Jin said that with his food stuffed in his mouth....Taehyung walked and seated next to Suga...

Taehyung:"Whatever.."

After having meal...I saw many students were whispering and talking after looking at me with these guys....I have to get out of here....

Charlotte:"I-"

Namjoon:"Hey! Look at the school news! They say our school was build on graveyard...and what not!"

I again try to speak...

Charlotte:"I th-"

Jungkook:"Wow!!! That's sounds fun!!!!! V!"

Everyone looked at V!

Taehyung:"So, what are we waiting for?"

There was grin on his face...what is he thinking!??