Chapter 27.

Charlotte's POV,

We were on our way, to hospital, when Taehyung was twisting and turning, he seemed to be in a lot of pain! I held his hand, and he squeezed it!

Charlotte:"Its gonna be ok!"

I mumbled, finally we reached a big hospital and there were nurses and doctors, and staffs satnding, is this his hospital? They brought a stretcher and lied Taehyung on it! I have never seen him in pain! Ever! It hurts to see him in this condition! Mom and I sat outside the room, where Taehyung was having a check up!

Mom:''No worries, sweetie! He is going to be fine."

She took me into embrace,

Charlotte:"I know."

Tears flowing out of eyes, they came out of the room, and a few doctors were discussing with my Stepfather. After, he dispersed the doctors, he came up to us.

Stepfather:"They think its some kind of poison, probably food poisoning! I habe to stop his outdoor foods!"

Mom:"Ah! Tae!"

Charlotte:"Although, I am not sure, but its not food poisoning!"

Mom:"hm? Why you say that?"

Charlotte:"He doesn't seem to eat outdoors, he seemed to be busy for last few weeks, after school, we directly come back home! No stopping, here and there...and...."

Stepfather:"And?"

Charlotte:"I know it may sound a bit weird but, early in the morning, he-"

Zoya:"Excuse me!"

I looked up and saw Zoya standing there, in school uniform, did she directly come here?

Stepfather:"Zoya was it? You're V's classmate!"

Mom:"oh! Zoya! Isn't she the girl you messed up with on your first day?"

I loolkd up, and glared at mom! Zoya gave a worried laugh, and bowed!

Zoya:''Its nice to meet you! Actually...I wanteed to talk to Charlotte! If you can excuse her!"

Charlotte:"I'm not in a mood!"

I know she is going to ask how I know Taehyung and all!

Zoya:"Please its important!"

Charlotte:"I said-"

Zoya:"Its about Taehyung!"

I stared at her! Although she hesitated, it seemed like she hided something, and wanna tell me.

We were at a corner of hallway, not far from Taehyung's room

Charlotte:"So..what did you wanna ask? How am I so close Taehyung? How I know his parents? Am I dating him? Is there something going on between us?You have been quite interested from the very beginning!"

She was silent for a moments not having eye contact with me, I could see guilt in her eyes. I folded my hands, and looked away,

Zoya:" Earlier, before the play began...I...well...um...added something in your bottle!"

I looked at her with shocked eyes, I couldn't believe what she said! I couldn't hold back my anger, and grabbed Zoya's collar and thrust her on the wall!

Charlotte:" What was in it? What did you add? Did you know, Taehyung had a severe condition!?"

Zoya:"I...I know-"

Charlotte:"OH! NO YOU DONT! DID YOU ADD SO THAT I DRINK AND HELL KNOWS, WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED! I GET IT YOU HATE ME AND ALLL! BUT! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME? BECOME A MURDERER??"

Zoya:"I didn't know, the outcome with be this strong!"

Charlotte:"Why add it? More over, why buy such a dangerous thing in the first place!"

Some nurses came running, they told be me to calm down as we were in hospital!

Zoya:"I didn't buy it! I did not know what it was!!"

Mom:"Charlotte, let her go! Lets talk!"

Charlotte:"There is nothing to talk about mom! She literally added blindly, not knowing what it was in my water bottle!"

Zoya:"It was Vendy who gave it to me! I seriously didnt know it was poision!"

Charlotte:"Ha!"

I let go of her collar!

Charlotte:"You literally trusted her blindy!"

Mom:"Charlotte-"

I raised my palm, gesturing mom to stop.

Charlotte:"Leave me alone! I need some time alone."

I turned around and walked away, I went to lift and clicked on rooftop, button, and signed!