Chapter 14.

Charlotte's POV,

I was standing with the guys...they were looking for something... I don't care! I don't know how the hell did I end up in this situation?

Jimin:"Sorry, if we dragged you out of your will!"

He said that, giving me an angel smile...I cant say anything.. but awkwardly smile...I should have talked back to him! But, I can't!

Taehyung:"Maybe that news was fake!"

Namjoon:"Maybe....."

Teacher:"WHAT ARE YOU KIDS DOING HERE IN THE MIDDLE OF CLASSES????!!!!!"

I turned around and saw the same teacher, who I talked with in the office...He looked at me...and pointed towards the school building....

Teacher:"ALL OF YOU! IN THE SCHOOL OFFICE!!!!!"

I was sitting on the chair whereas all the guys were standing... I looked at them.....they were looking everywhere except for the teacher....I turned my head and looked at the teacher....I forced a smile....He slamed his hand on the desk...

Teacher:"What were you doing with them??!"

I looked towards the guys they were looking at me except for Taehyung!

Teacher:''Did they drag you into this?"

Charlotte:"Ahhh....."

Jungkook:"Teacher, you must have got a wrong idea...its not what you think...we were just-''

Teacher:''I don't remember asking you! So please don't say anything!"

He looked at me agian...

Teacher:"Did they force you or something? Or...You know what I mean..."

I heard Taehyung sighing.... How I wish I could punch his face....I took a breathe....In order to finish this quick I replied....

Charlotte:''It was my decision to go with them! I heard a rumor about this school being a graveyard before....I thought of exploring-"

Teacher:"In the middle of classes? Miss Charlotte, Are you givimg me excuses?"

This kind of situations is new to me...I have never been in trouble before...neither have I ever lied...I cant believe I just lied....

Teacher:''In that case, you will be well aware that we are having evening classes today..how about you all stay whole night in school and skip the morning classes and go back home?''

All the guys:''HUHHHHHHH???????????!!!!!!!!!!!''

Wait........What in the world?????????????? No..no....noo...Where am I stuck! After school, I saw uncle bong inside the car..I went to him and knocked on the glass..he lowered the glass

Uncle Bong:''Whats wrong young miss? Where is your bag?''

Charlotte:''I'm afraid I cannot return home just yet!"

Uncle Bong:''Why young miss? Is there any problem?''

Charlotte:''You see.....I'm stuck in the school till tomorrow morning..''

Uncle Bong:''You are attending evening classes? Young miss sure studies a lot!''

Charlotte:''Its not what you are thinking uncle bong!''

Uncle Bong:''Huh?''

Charlotte:''Taehyung got me stuck in this situation! ''

Uncle Bong:''It seems I have to return right now. I'll pick up u both tomorrow morning.''

I nodded and saw the car leaving....I turned around and saw Zoya standing at the gate her hands folded... I walked up....

Zoya:''How do you know Taehyung's butler?''

Charlotte:''None of your business.''

I walked passed her.... I yawned, exactly how many classes are left. I didn't even had my afternoon sleep...my eyes..were closing... As soon as the class was over...I got up and went to washroom and washed my face... There is till 1 class left....It is till 45 minuted for it to start. I went out of the washroom and saw the teacher standing there. I bowed and went to him.

Teacher: Miss Charlotte, you are in-charge of going around the school..and see no student is quitting the class.. Thank you.''

Before I could say something, the teacher left. Guess, I have no other choice...I went different direction from the class..and saw boys discussing about something...I was going to tell them to return to class when I heard

Boy1:''Is it really true, that the school is built on graveyard?''

Boy2:''Yes! It is also said that in the night....that the ghost come inside the school...but, they dont come near light...they stay in dark...''

Boy1:"I'll rather not go into dark.''

Charlotte:'' What nonsense are you talking?''

They looked at me....

Charlotte:''These is no such thing as ghost! Stop wandering around and return to class!''

Boy2:''Its better we return to class..There will be light so its hard for ghost to come there."

They went back running....Didn't they hear what I said. I sighed...And, went further to look for more student....I went upstairs and there was silence and dark.....

Flashback~

 Boy2:''Yes! It is also said that in the night....that the ghost come inside the school...but, they dont come near light...they stay in dark...''

End of flashback~

Seriously, what am I thinking?...I started walking...and after sometime.... I lost my way...That's just great!! I took out my phone....and saw that my battery was dead....It couldn't have gotten any worst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I continued walking thinking that I will find my walk somehow. I waked for a long time and was still not able to find my way....I kept my hand on chest and closed with eyes...I tried to over come this weakness of mine...but I couldn't do it. I was from my childhood not good with darkness....After mom left dad...I was always even more afaird of this darkness... I was always afraid that dad will also leave me like mom did... Suddenly, I was crying...Those old memories always hurt me! Suddenly, I hurt footsteps approaching me...I tried to step back...but my legs were shivering....I slowly fell on the ground.....How I wish someone was here.....

Taehyung:''Blondie! What are doing here?''

I think it was Taehyung's voice....But my vision was blury.... He holded my shoulders...It was a familiar touch.... I don't know why was I smiling. But, I'm glad you came Taehyung when I felt I was alone.....