Chapter 26.

Charlotte's POV,

Whats up with him? I drank water from his bottle. It was only 5 mins before the play starts, my heart is beating so fast! It can come out of my chest anytime! I took a deep breath! And went with the flow!

Author's POV,

As the play started Charlotte and other students , started with their sences! First the mirror! Then Her execution secence, then her meeting with dwrafs! All was going preety well, althought Charlotte felt nervous, but she did her best!

As her apple scence came, she fell with a thud sound! It was so real that everyone loved it, whereas the others worried if she hurt hearself! On the other hand there was Taehyung who's vision was becoming blury every minute, he tried to shake his head!

Taehyung:"There was definitely something in the drink!"

He said to himself! Sitting closing his eyes! Resring his head to come down! As a girl ran towards him..

Girl:"Its your turn to come to stage!"

He opened his eyes, but could mereley see! He was worried what if, he became blind! He shaked the thought out of his mind, and walked towards the stage almost stumbling, and Asuna caught him.

Asuna:"Are you ok!?"

Taehyung nodded! And by the time Charlotte lied down on a decorated bed. He slowly walked onto the stage starting his lines. Everyone noticed this althoigh his lined were correct, his voice was shaky! Something was definitely not right! After saying his lined he bend down, a bit! Taking a lot of time!

Charlotte's POV,

Whats he doing? He confident king? Now what happened? Is he trying to ruin the play? I'm going to kill him!!! We're the only thoughts coming to my mind! Whats taking him so long! He just have to bent down pretend to kiss! And then I woke up! And celebration! And over! God dammit! Make it fast Taehyung! And ......... What happened next..was... I.....I.....I....cant move!!!!

He picked up my head! And pressed his lips on mine! Like seriously!!!Is he out of his mind??? I opened my eyes in amazement! Although I had to slowly open my eyes..but!! But!! I roughly pushed him! And I fell on the bed and he almost lpst his balance! Oh shit! I ruined the play!! But..

Asuna:"Yay! The princess is awake!!" She shouted and there were lot of cheers!

Ah! She covered our mistake! But the sight of Taehyung kssing me, will be a hot topic in the school, in the coming days!! As the end was near! We held our Taehyung's hand on mine, he seemed quite uncomfortable throughout the whole play! He was just fine before the play..

As we bowed and looked up and there were cheers and clapping I realized that Taehyung was swinging from side to other and, He fell on the stage right in feont of me!!

Charlotte:"TAEHYUNG!!!!!!"

I shouted ! All the eyes on us!! I touched his forehead! My god!!!! He was running a fever a severe actually!!

Mom:"Tae!!"

Mom ran up to the stage looking at me.

Charlotte:"We need to go to the hospital! He is running a high fever!"

And on the other side Taehyung's father shouted.

Stepfather:''What are you staring at?? Get the car!! We are going to hoaiptal!"

He ran up to the stage! And picled up Taehyung! And went down ,

Stepfather:''What are you looking? Come on! Fast!!"

I nodded! And ran! In the uncomfortable, dress, well it didnt matter at that time! All eyes in confusion! They must be thinking how I know Taehyung's parents! Like the hell I care! What they think!! He seated in the car and drove to hospital!!