Chapter 15.

Charlotte's POV,

I could feel on was on someone's back...And I knew who that someone was....And it makes me feel happy. Not long after everything went black......

I slowly opened my eyes....and saw I was lying on my bed...I kept my hand on my forehead....I don't remember coming back home...I looked at the watch and it was 9 am. Why am I on my bed? I was in the school hallway....how come I'm back home? I can't remember what happened yesterday...When, I heard knock on the door...

Charlotte:''Yes?''

Uncle Bong:''Young miss, you are finally awake.. You have been sleeping for long time.''

Charlotte:''Yea...I figured that out after looking at the clock.."

Uncle Bong:''Are you feeling okay now?''

Charlotte:''Yes...I am okay...why do you ask?''

Uncle Bong:''Its just that..."

He continued speaking keeping a tray which had a bowl..full of soup.

Uncle Bong:''Master Taehyung told me....You were breathing heavily when he found you.''

Charlotte:''Taehyung.....found me?''

Slowly, all the memory was coming back....and the thoughts I was thinking...

Charlotte:''Uncle Bong...By chance...did I hurt my head or something?''

Uncle Bong:"No! Why, is something wrong?''

Charlotte:''Forget it...I was just having weird thoughts back then....that's why I asked.''

Uncle Bong:''He would have not hurt you..while he carried you...''

Charlotte:''Its not like you saw it with your own eyes.''

I grinned..

Uncle Bong:''I did.''

Charlotte:''What? You were in school or something''

Uncle Bong:''I'm not sure about school...but carry you to car and then back to your room..he did it himself.''

My smile faded....He carried me to the room too????????? Uncle Bong bowed and left the room. I looked up and saw Taehyung's jacket hanging beside my cupboard.....I lowered my gaze... I must return his jacket...but, I don't want to.....These thoughts and feelings....always build..no matter how much I deny or not accept the fact....Why does he do this? Why does he have to play with a girl's heart!!!!!! Just the thought, of this makes me sad... After this dare is over...After I lose.. Will there be no feeling built in him? Will he not feel the same way, as I do? I grasp the skirt I was wearing.....I breathe out....I should not let these feelings grow any further or else....It will be difficult for me to live with it. I stood up...and went to bathroom.....After I had my bath and soup...I opened my room door.... and stood in front of Taehyung's room...I should thank Taehyung for what he did yesterday...I tried to knock on door...But, my hands were shaking..What is seriously wrong with me?????? 

Taehyung:''What are you doing standing at my door Blondie?''

I gasped..as soon as I realized that he was standing next to me...

Charlotte:''You scared me!''

Taehyung:''What is that you want?''

Charlotte:"Nothing. Just wanted to thank you.''

Taehyung:''For carrying you all the way..Do you even have an idea, that I almost fell twice.''

Charlotte:''I am sorry.''

Taehyung:''This is third! I am keeping a count.''

Charlotte:''Third?''

Taehyung:"Don't tell me you forget....You promised to fulfill any 2 wish I ask you. Now, I helped you again...So, this is third.''

Charlotte:''I wonder what you wish for.....after all you have everything..''

He slowly moved close to me....reducing the distance between us...I had a wall behind me...

Taehyung:''I don't have you!''

My eyes widened as soon as he said that...and my mouth was opened in shock...

Taehyung:''Should...I ask for one of my wishes? Should I ask you to give me yourself...??''

What.....in..........the......world.......is.......he............saying?????

Taehyung:''Or....maybe I should keep these for later......And have fun with it later..''

With that he went to his room.....All the time I thought if he would as for wish he would probably as me to do his homework..or something like that....but this guy is unbelievable!! You never know what is going inside his head!!!! I went downstairs to have walk in garden.

Next day,

I was going to my locker when I saw,

Taehyung standing in front of his locker a book in his hand

Taehyung standing in front of his locker a book in his hand....I but my lip......I cannot deny how handsome he looks....No! I should control myself.....I closed my eyes in order not to see him....I slowly opened oneof my eyes....he was still reading it!!!Ah!! When I heard,

????:"Woah! Look at this bracelet! Its great!"

Zoya:"Wait! Isnt it the same bracelet I threw from the window?"

I looked behind...and saw a boy holding my bracelet...

Charlotte:"Hey!! That's mine!"