Chapter 5.

Charlotte's POV,

We were sitting on the dinning table, Having our dinner....

Stepfather:''I heard V did a good job today!"

Taehyung:"Oh, it was nothing!"

Mom:"Hehehe! Who would have known our Tae will do this?"

Taehyung:"Thank you! Thank you!"

When, I felt someone hit on my leg.! I looked at Taehyung he was eating controlling his laugh?... If he wanted it! I stepped on his foot! His chopsticks fell from hands....He looked at me....and I shrugged!

Charlotte:"What?!"

He gave me a glare...

Stepfather:''Is everything ok?"

Taehyung:"She-"

Charlotte:"Yep!"

I cutted his sentence..... We headed back to our rooms.... I opened my door...but Taehyung Kept his hands on doorknob! That is on top of my hand!!!!!!

Charlotte:"What are you doing?"

Taehyung:"Why did you stepped on my foot?"

Charlotte:''Why did you hit my leg?"

We both glared at each other...

Taehyung:"You're gonna regret this!"

Charlotte:''There is nothing left in my life to regret it!"

He removed his hands and walked away..... I also went inside my room....

Next day at high school,

We were having sports classes... I want to play....but I want to go and search for my bracelet too....What to do!!? When a girl approched me shyly!

????:"Um.... My name is Asuna..... Can I ask for a favour?"

Charlotte:"What is it?"

Asuna:''Actually the thing is that! We are having 200 meters race for girls....and one of our girls got injured! So can I mean are you interested?"

What should I do? Its not a bad idea after all!.

Charlotte:"I don't mind it!"

Asuna:"Alright! Can I have your name pls?"

After all the girls lined up I saw Zoya also there,  there were talking going on between boys.....

????:"Zoya will win again!"

????:"Who Knows!? Plus that's the tranfer student. too! You never know!!!"

Asuna:"Alright! 3! 2! 1! GO!"

and the race started.... I saw Zoya running fast! I increased my speed...and in no time the race was over.....The results? Huh! I knew who it would be!

Asuna:"And the winner is Charlotte!"

I stopped running...and saw everyone in shock....and I looked at Zoya, she gave me a look and went away! Why does she have to act like that!?..... Asuna came up to me and hopded my hands...

Asuna:"That was amazing!! Oh! I'm sorry!"

She let go of my hands...

Charlotte:"That's fine... I have to go! See ya."

And I went to the place where my bracelet fell....it was BUSHES!!! HELL!!!!!!!!! AAAA! I looked all over the place! But, couldn't find it! Ah!! It's the worst! I didn't realize the bell rang...and continued my searching....and I heard someone running.... I turned around and saw....

Taehyung:"Why are you here, Blondie? Shouldn't you be in class?"

Charlotte:"Wait! The classes changed? I didn't heard the bell! Why are you running?"

Taehyung:"There is a teacher who caught me, bunking my class! If he sees you too! You will again get detention!"

Charlotte:"Huh?!"

Oh No!

Teacher:"Is there someone!?"

Charlotte:"Oh Noo! What now!?"

Taehyung:"First, don't shout! Second..."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me! Why is he taking me... After running few steps....I saw a storeroom!...Don't tell me!!!!! As we entered.... Taehyung closed the doors...

Taehyung:"Phew!"

Charlotte:''What if he finds us!?"

Taehyung:"I don't think so!"

When,

Teacher:"Is anyone here??"

Oh no! Teacher was near the storeroom!

Taehyung:"Don't make any kind of sound!"

He whispered! What if we are caught? It would be a hell lot of misunderstanding!!

Charlotte:"I think we should-''

Before I could complete...Taehyung pushed to a wall and kept his hand on my mouth....and his index finger on his lips...

Taehyung:"Shh!"

Charlotte:"Um...ummm..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

Teacher:"Must be in my head! Oh! Why is the storeroom open?"

Oh oh!!

Teacher:"I should close it!"

Huh!? And I heard the sound of a lock and key.... Is the teacher!!!!!!?????? After sometime the teacher disappeared... there was no sound! Taehyung removed his hand from my mouth....

Taehyung:"Thabk god! We're safe!"

Charlotte:"Safe? You idiot!!! We are literally locked from the ourside and you are saying we're safe!!!"

I shouted at him!

Taehyung:"Atleast we won't get detention!"

Charlotte:''This is no worst!"

I banged on the door...

Charlotte:"Is anybody here?!"

Taehyung:"What you think you're doing?"

Charlotte:"Asking for help! Ofcourse!"

Taehyung:"This won't work! It is a place someone rarely comes...it happens sometimes that someone at the end of school comes here!"

Charlotte:"End....END OF THE SCHOOL!!!???"

Which means I am stuck with him! The whole Day!!!!???