Chapter 6.

Charlotte's POV,

It was the break time! I wished that someone would pass from here! But, unfortunately no one came...then, I looked at Taehyung doing something in his mobile....Maybe... he texted someone for help?

Charlotte:"What did they say?!"

Taehyung:"They said...they would kill her!"

Charlotte:"What!?"

Kill!? Who???? I went over and saw what Taehyung was doing....

Charlotte:"YOU ARE READING COMIC BOOKS IN THIA SITUATION!?"

Taehyung:"What else do you expect me to do!?"

Charlotte:"I thought you would ask for help from your friends!"

Taehyung:"Can't you see!? There is no signal here! How do you expect that?!"

Charlotte:"So what now?!!!!"

Taehyung:"How would I know?"

Ahhhhhhhhhh! I seated on the corner of the door...Taehyung came and seated beside me....

Taehyung:"If your bored, how about you join me?"

Charlotte:"Hell!!! Go away! Damn you!"

I hitted on his shoulder and he went away!.... I cannot juat stay like this! I have to do something! I saw a baseball bat...I took it and started hitting on the door with it!

Taehyung:"What are you doing, Blondie!?"

He came up.....and stopped me.... I had it enough!

Charlotte:"So, what do you want? You want me to stay like you? Sit without trying or doing nothing!!"

Taehyung:"There is no point in it!"

Charlotte:"You only said! Its rare for someone to come here! And that also if someone comes it has to be at the end of the school! And that also! Does not happen a lottt!!!"

He signed......

Taehyung:"I'm starving!"

He is saying like, I'm not! Its so hot in here! I was wearing my sports uniform... I opend the front chain of my jacket! Then, my eyes went on a small window!

Charlotte:"Hey! Look."

I pointed.....

Taehyung:"A window? Its too small you won't be able to get out from there!"

Charlotte:"So, you wanna say I'm fat?"

Taehyung:"I said, its too high! You won't be able to reach it anyway."

Charlotte:"Is that so? Wait! Let me show you!!"

I gathered some boxes and places it on top of the other!..I stepped on one by one Woah! It was not steady.....I lost my balance... Oh oh...I fell from the boxes.....

Taehyung:"Ouch!"

I opened my eyes...and saw I was on top of Taehyung... oh shit! Then I realized his hand was on my chest....right where my heart was......and one big problem was that....My heart was beating very fast!

Taehyung:"Why is your heart beating so fast?!"

Charlotte:"huh!?"

Taehyung:''What if...."

His face got really really! close!! He was doing that purposely!

Taehyung:"I knew it! Its racing even more fast!"

Charlotte:"WHAT NONSENSE!?"

I shouted at him....and was getting up...when he grabbed my jacket and it slipped off my shoulders.......when....so one opens the store room door!

Principal:"What's all the noise? What the!!!?"

His eyes widened after seeing us....like that.....I looked at what position I was......I was on top of Taehyung..... He was holding my jacket......and my arm was shown...... OH NO!

Charlotte:"Sir! That's a big misunderstanding!!!!"

Principal:"Why you two!"

Charlotte:"Sir, you got it all wrong!"

Principal:"Both of you in my office! NOW!!"

SHIT!!