Chapter 17.

Charlotte's POV,

Kim Organization!? I have heard that name before...but where!? We reached back home....

Uncle Bong:''Master and Miss...Is waiting for you two inside."

They are home? I took my back and got off the car....I opened the door....and saw Mom walking from one side to another...as soon as she saw me....She came running and hugged me tightly...

Mom:"I'm so glad you're ok!"

She started checking my head and face....I removed her hands from my face...

Charlotte:"I'm just fine."

Mom:"What's with the attitute Charlotte?"

I moved my gaze away from her!

Mom:"I asked you something!!"

She shouted...I looked at her...

Mom:"I had it enough.. with this attitude of yours! Its enough!! Try talking to me normally... Like normal mom and daughter!"

Charlotte:"Normally? You think after what you did...We can get normal so easily? Oh! Or did you think...after dad's gone..you will come take me...care for me...You think we can be normal so fast?!"

There was silence... that man was listening to our conversation... and Taehyung was standing quite too...I continued...

Charlotte:"The day you left me! I always, always waited waited....waited for you to return....Days passed, months passed, years passed! But, you never showed up! You did not even call me! Or not even a single text all these years!"

The pain and anger that I had kept inside me for all these years were coming out of my mouth...

Mom:"Charlotte! Don't say these things now! Anyway, I heard you fought with your classmates for that some bracelet! I could have bought you a much better than that."

Charlotte:"Ha! The life of rich! It was not some bracelet! It was the only thing I had from dad! You never cared! You will not understand! Because, you are rich now! You can buy whatever you want...whenever you want! Tell me the truth! You left dad, because you saw this man was rich and more capable than dad! Right?? Is that the reason!!???"

Mom:"CHARLOTTE!!"

Mom slapped me across the face......I kept my hand where she slapped...I looked at her....

Stepfather:"Hey!"

She was furious!

Mom:"THAT WAS ENOUGH!"

She shouted at me....and the next second...her eyes became normal.. she looked at her hands...and realized what she did...

Mom:"Charlotte... I..."

She came forward to comfort me...I stepped back...

Charlotte:''Dad, never shouted, slapped at me....He was such a nice person....I don't understand why you left him...all alone. Even though I was there with him....but, still he was alone!"

Tears were coming out of my eyes!

Charlotte:''You know what he always told me! He told me that, it was his and yours decision to get seperated.... and you both accepted each others...promises! But the funny thing is, I always knew he lied! Why you two had a fight....I was in the next room...I heard everything! You were the one...who wanted to move baxk to Seoul....because, you never got the opportunity... there! And it was your decision to get seperated! And he respected it! He never told me....that you were the reason for the seperation! Because, he never wanted me to hate you! But you know what?!"

I looked at her....

Charlotte:"You choose your work, over us! And....I hate and despise you, then anyone in this world!"

Her eyes will in shock...she couldn't say anything further....I ran past her...upstairs, and into my room...I shutted my door...and sinked on the floor....And kept my hand on my knees..AMD my head on my hand....I think, the ones that I love the most always...leave me!