Chapter 30.

Charlotte's POV,

I sighed as I left his room. I literally feel like a maid now! I agreed to take care of him, but didn't expected him to ask do everything! Ah! Now he wants juice! Can't I just throw this tray on his face! I was pouring the juice when I got a message I opened.

Jimin-
Hey! I'm holding a party tomorrow evening. You must come! Taehyung is co:"ming too! Its nothing big! Its small gathering! Must come!

Charlotte:"A party?"

Taehyung:"You coming. Right?"

Charlotte:AA! TAEHYUNG! CAN'T YOU JUST NORMALLY SHOW UP?"

Taehyung:"I'm not normal!"

Charlotte:"I know!"

Taehyung:"So...you coming!?"

I shrugged

Charlotte:''I guess."

Now, I am standing in front of my wardrobe, What should I wear tomorrow? Hmmm... Someone knocked and peeped,

Mom:"What are you doing? Never saw you so tense about clothes!"

Charlotte:"ha!"

Mom came in and standed beside me, I looked at my dresses, I pointed!

Charlotte:"What about that black one?"

Mom:"Nope! It feels like you are going to someone's funeral!"

I looked at her, she shrugged I looked away! Can't believe she said that, and It did made sense!

Mom:"How about that white one?"

Charlotte:"No! It feels like I'm going to someone's wedding!"

I turned around to look at her expression, she seemed surprised with my reply, I grinned!

Charlotte:"What?"

And, I burst into laughter! I can't believe I'm actually laughing that also with HER! We pointed at a blue dress at the same time.

We looked at each other, she looked a bit taken aback! I sighed!

Charlotte:"You've a good taste!"

I said. She wanted to talk further but she stopped midway. I looked at the shoes, damn! I don't wear heels! It won't look good with shoes! Hmm.....

Mom:"You can try my scandals, if it fits!"

I went to see her scandals..woah! Almost all of them were pencil heels! Ah! I can't wear those of course! I looked at many fancy shoes and all seemed very expensive, and shinny, then my eyes went on a black scandal, although it didnt have pencil heels it had heels! Ah! I guess...

Charlotte:"That black one will work!"

Mom nodded.

Next Evening,

I got ready, and almost stumbled on the heels, but made my way downstairs, Taehyung standing there wearing a white shirt, black pant his hairs on his eyebrows, overall stunning! He was looking at his watch, I taped on his shoulder

Charlotte:"Lets go!"

Taehyung:"Woah! You gpt ready fast! Nice! Lets go!"

We arrived at Jimin's place. Ha! That was a huge place as well..The thing I didn't know was that he lived not too far away from us! No wonder when I met them for the first time, I told them I was his neighbor, their reacrions were something else! Hehe! I giggled!

Taehyung:"What are you laughing at?"

Charlotte:"Nothing!"

Taehyung:"You're weird!"

I frowned. And we went inside. I saw the other guys drinking at the bar. Wow. He even booked a bar for a party!!? I saw Jimin approaching us..

Jimin:"Glad you came Charlotte!"

Taehyung:''Hey! I came too!"

Jimin:"You always show up even if I did not invite you! No big deal!"

Taehyung:"Hey!"

Namjoon:"Now! Now! Don't start a fight!"

They both folded their arms, and gave each other sparking glare! Wo!!!

Suddenly a bunch of girls gathered, and pushed me and I was lossing my balance when, someone put both hands on my back, probably to push me I looked back.

Jin:"You ok?"

Charlotte:"Yea! Thanks Jin!"

Jin:"Your welcome! Sometimes these girls are so irritating!"

He said that with a disgusting face! We went and seated at the bar, I ordered juice for myself, and later Jimin joined us.

Jimin:"Taehyung is now done! He is stuck again!"

Charlotte:"As a friend don't you wanna help?"

Jimin:"Nope! Or else they would be a problem for me. Let him handal by himself."

I looked at Taehyung when he was talking. He is so famous! When I saw Zoya approach him. My grip on my straw tighten! Am I jealous!? Therw were whispers which made me feel uncomfortable! Taehyung looked somewhere and then agreed. There wwre whistle and cheers! DIS HE JUST AGREE TO DANCE WITH HER!!!!!!????? NO! NO!

Author's POV,

Jimin saw the sadness and anger in Charlotte' eyes, he was going to say something when..

Charlotte:"I will drink beer tonight!"

And she ordered beer! Jimin thought that was such a bad idea! He tried to stop her! But ahe gave a glare and he didn't say anything futher! 1 mug, 2 mug! 3 mug! And that goes her 4th mug!

She kept the mug with a thud sound! Her eyes were furious looking at Taehyung! Jimin thought, dude you are so done today! She stood up without anyone realizing! She walked through the crowd! Pushed Zoya and looked at Taehyung!

Charlotte:"Dance with me Kim Taehyung!"

Taehyung smelled something weird! He whispered!

Taehyung:"Did you get drunk again?"

Charlotte:"I don't know what are you talking about!

She kept her hand around Taehyung and started dancing! All glances, Taehyung wanted to take her away, but she resisted! He knew this won't end good! He was looking at the people! When Charlotte grabbed his collar!

Charlotte:"Look at me!"

And pressed her lips on his! There was a total silence, even the student who was playing the dg, was so shocked! The music stopped the all the people looked at them! She finally realized it! She stepped back! Looked at people around her! She lost her balance on the heels!

Taehyung:"Blondie!"

He caught her the right moment, before Charlotte's vision went blury!