Chapter 18.

Charlotte's POV,

After sometime, I stood up..and seated on the bed! My room's door...burst open....I saw a figure coming towards me...I didn't look up...I don't want anyone to see me this way....The person lowered his head....holded my hairs and divided them...so that he can see it....

Taehyung:"You look horrible, after crying!"

TAEHYUNG??!!!!I suddenly... swinged my hairs...and he most have got hurt with it!

Taehyung:"I'll forgive you this time!"

He came seated beside me! And folded his legs....

Taehyung:"You sure have no manners to talk to someone older than you!"

Charlotte:"Neither do you!"

Taehyung:"What?!"

Charlotte:"You never knock while entering my room!"

Taehyung:"Whatever!!"

He looked away.....

Taehyung:"Anyway, you should never fight or talk back to your parents! No matter what!"

Charlotte:''I never wanted to! I always kept it in my heart! But, I think I couldn't keep it anymore... I lost my patience!"

Taehyung:''You always do unnecessary stuff!"

Charlotte:"Unnecessary? Taehyung! You will never understand the feeling of being alone! And, how much it hurts!"

He looked at me...He was neither smiling nor angry...he was just looking at me...I somehow, Can't look at him in the eyes...I slowly moved my gaze away...it felt like, I was just saying things...I should not have!

Charlotte:''So..dont say anything!!"

Taehyung:"Not knowing how it feels?!"

He gave me a sad look and grin! In no time, he took both of my hands...and pinned me to the bed!!!!!! I suddenly, forgot all the self defence training moves, I learned! It was just his look...that could make a person a stone!

Taehyung:''You know, I had a mom, an older brother...do you remember I told you he died in an accident! It was a aeroplane crash...In which mom and brother was there! After the crash, dad almost went to depression! He rarely talked, eated...he was just in his room...Like a lifeless soul!...Few monts later...He suddenly brought a woman, I after a long time saw him smiling..talking...It was like that woman brought my dad back to life! I thought she was some lady..who would be with dad because he was rich..but no! When dad proposed her, she refused telling that she already has a daughter! Even though she was not my mother...she did her best to love and care about me!"

She never remarried?

Taehyung:"By the way, this is my room!"

I looking up...and saw the wall...and cupboard colour was different!

Charlotte:"Oh no!"

We were still in that position..and his face got close to mine...

Taehyung:"Next time, knock when you enter my room.!"

I hurriedly got up....I am a total mess now! I looked back at him...He was on the bed..one head on his head....and looking at me...it was like....he was piercing into my soul! Ah!! No! I tried to turn around but, I couldn't break the eye contact... Something, is seriously wrong with me. I should calm down..I can't! I can't handle this either! Why does he have to do this to me?!

Charlotte:"I lost."

Taehyung:"Hum?"

He looked at me with questionable eyes!

Charlotte:"I lost to Kim Taehyung! That's what you wanted right?!"

He seated straight folding his hands...

Charlotte:"I fell in love with you....head over heels!"