Chapter 21.

Charlotte's POV,

After the basketball match,

Charlotte:"Why are we at a bar? Aren't you guys afaird?"

Jungkook:"Afarid? Of what?!"

Jhope:''You had a bad day, drink and you will feel better."

Charlotte:"We are underage! What if we get caught? You guys are unbelievable!"

Jhope:"Drink, you will fell like a lot better!"

Taehyung:"You are encouraging her!"

Charlotte:"What."

Taehyung:"Don't make her drink, what if she makes a scene in from of mom and dad, you guys won't be there, I will have to deal with the mess."

Charlotte:"Mess?Did you call me mess???"

Taehyung's POV,

Charlotte:"Mess? Did you call me mess?"

She holded a bottle of soju in his hand, her grip tight. And, brought her to her lips and started drinking it like water. Her eyes still on me.

Taehyung:"That's enough. Give the bottle back!"

I came forward to take the bottle but she slapped my hands...and she finally stopped drinking!

Charlotte:"You think, I can't drink? Let me show you!"

No! She finished 1 bottle, then the other, and the other. She was going for another bottle I grabbed her hand.

Charlotte:"LET GO!"

She shouted at me, she was not in her senses!

Charlotte:"You always do what you wish! ALWAYS MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!! and me? I can't even move! Because I always look at your eyes!!!!!! If It was not for that! I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN KISSED BY YOU!!"

Guys chocked over there drinks and food...All of them looked at me!

Suga:"What?"

RM:"WHAT DID YOU DO V???"

Jungkook:"Kissed? You? Is this a dream?!"

While, all of them were flooded with questions towards me, I saw Jimin drinking, as if he already knew! He looked at me and moved his gaze away! Did he leave me? To suffer alone???

Taehyung:"You are seriously unbelievable!"

Jimin:"What did I do?"

Taehyung:"Wasn't it you who gave me the dare?? How can you turn your back on me??!!!"

Jimin:"Its not like, I told you to kiss her! Afterall, you did that after she confessed her feelings!"

He took a sip.

Taehyung:''How did you know?"

Jimin:"Is how I know important? Or, what you did important? It is highly unlikely you V! PLUS! You should take her out of here, before she takes another bottle!"

I looked at what he was pointing, she was drinking the bottle that I stopped her from taking! I snatched the bottle from her hands! I shouldn't have brought her here in the first place!! Her head hitted on the table!

Jhope:"She is drunk!"

Taehyung:"Why didn't you stop her from taking this bottle!"

I got up and pulled her... I called Butler Bong. I saw Charlotte tapping her feet!

Charlotte:"I wanted to drink more!"

She pouted! She is insane! I wonder what will be her reaction when she finds out. Car came and butler bong lowered the glass...

Butler:"Where is young miss?"

Taehyung:"She is standing right he-...WHAT THE!??"

As I looked at the side where she was standing, she was gone!!! I looked here and there...then Imsaw her crossing the street while the signal was green!

Taehyung:"SHIT!"

I ran towards her, and grabbed her at the right moments..she tripped and fell on the ground.

Taehyung:"What are you doing? Lets go!"

She holded my hand.....I looked at her....

Charlotte:"Please carry me, Oppa!"

Taehyung:"Oppa?I'M NOT YOUR OPPA!!!!!!"

She pouted!

Charlotte:"Don't say that!!!"

Damn it! I had no other choice but tomcarry her on my back! I threw her in the car seat!

Taehyung:"You are annoying!"

And slammed the car door...

Butler:"Don't worry young master, miss and master are not at home!"

Taehyung:"Hm."

He twisted and turn. God.... Don't make me punch her!

Charlotte:"YOU'RE A BAD PERSON, KIM TAEHYUNG!"

Huh?

Charlotte:"What a shame! The can't believe, I like a person like you!"

Butler Bong. looked me through the mirror. I glared at her.

Charlotte:"WHAT!"

She kept her head on my legs...

Taehyung:"HEY! HEY! REMOVE YOUR HEAD!"