*Chapter 7*

"You're late Aurora. Do you want detention?" Mrs. Wood asked. I shook my head mutely going to my table to seat down. A huge lump fell in my throat and it was dry. I tucked a piece of hair behind my ears bringing out my textbook and pencils. 

The door opened furiously as an angry Hendrick came in. I didn't even bother looking at him since I'll make his eyes hurt. I gulped looking at the teacher while she explains her subject. She took notice of Hendrick's presence.

"You too? What has gotten into these children?" I wanted to laugh but I couldn't. I was hurting inside. Hendrick took his seat which was at the left side behind me. His stare was becoming intense. I couldn't stand it anymore. 

"Can I be excused?" I asked softly playing with my pencil. The teacher nodded and I took that as a sign and got up going to the girl's toilet.

Half though my way, A voice stopped me which was Hendrick. I turned slowly to face him but I looked down. 

"I'm sorry." He said. I gasped looking at him with a shocked expression on my face. Hendrick the mean boy is apologizing?

'I'm so sorry for what I said at the assembly ground and for everything I've done to you." He said coming forward. 

"Will you be my friend?"

My eyes lit up at the question. He was asking me to be his friend? Should I say no? Or yes?

"I get-"

"I'll be your friend," I said with a blush. I looked at him to see him smiling at me.

An honest smile.

⋋✿ ⁰ o ⁰ ✿⋌

"He said that?" Steve asked in the cafeteria. We were currently waiting for the remaining boys to come while Kyle was talking to her boyfriend. Carson.

"Yes. He asked me to be his friend and I said yes." I whispered glaring at the milkshake in front of my guilty eyes.

"Wait! What? He asked that?" Kyle concentration turned to me when I was sipping my milkshake 

I nodded looking at her.

"And you said yes?" She asked still in a shocking manner. I nodded again confused. Did I do something wrong?

"That's sweet." She said calmly this time. The hall grew a little calm this time. Hendrick and his friends were approaching us. Hendrick was going through his phone while his friends were fighting at his back. 

I chuckled on my milkshake. Cartoons. 

"Hey, losers," Tyler said seating down on the table and stealing a fries from the basket. I pout. 

"I'm not a loser," I muttered. He only chuckled chewing his food in his mouth and went to talk to Steve. 

"Hey," Hendrick said shyly. I nodded in reply chewing on my straw. The table was a little noisy. I talked to Kyle while the boys talked to themselves 

"There's a party going on this evening at 9:00." Jake's said smirking at me. I look at my hands not knowing what to say. I've never been invited to a school party before.

"Who's throwing the party?" I asked. He shrugged looking at Hendrick then to me. His eyes were glittering.

"Kenzie. The party is going to be awesome! I heard there's alcohol." Ron said staring at Jake. My body immediately grew tense at her name.

She's the girl who bullied me and fell me down. I don't like her at all.

"No one is going to that party," Hendrick said sternly. I looked at him. He was watching Kenzie who was glaring at me angrily I completely agreed with Hendrick in this one.

"But-"

"You go, you die," Hendrick warned. His eyes were not the brown cute eyes anymore but a dark and scary one. I whimpered. Death?

He took notice of my action and turned to face me. His eyes softened at me and his facial features were soft.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay." I murmured shyly.

A hand suddenly hit the table grabbing our attention. It was Kenzie. She was crying, her makeup was ruined and black stuff is on her face.

"You don't love me anymore. You allowed this girl to seat with you? " She said. Anger strapped in her voice. She was being a bad girl now. I looked at her sadly. Was I causing trouble?

I stood up ready to leave but Hendrick's voice disrupted.

"Aurora stay. Kenzie leave right now!" he said angrily looking at Kenzie who's smirk left her face I was beyond shocked. 

Did he stand up for me? He cares.

"What? I can't believe you. I did everything for you. I'm prettier than her. Look at me." She said. Hendrick jeered grabbing her arm playfully and leading her away from the hall. 

I wonder where they went. I sat on my chair frozen at different thoughts going through my mind. A hand was gently placed on my shoulder.

"It's okay. Everything is going to be alright." Kyle confronted kindly smiling at me. I sighed heavily excusing myself to the restroom. I will never drink many liquids in my life anymore. I held my jean trying to control the pee coming out. 

I opened the door going in and shutting the door. After using the toilet, I was about to open the door when I heard noises. Peeking in from the hole. I gasped silently.

Hendrick and Kenzie were kissing.

In the girl's toilet.

I was feeling weird in me almost feeling like I was betrayed. Tears spilled down my face opening the door and shocking them. 

They separated. Hendrick was looking at me in shock and Kenzie with a smirk. I ignore them wiping my tears and washing my hands and leaving them alone. 

I ran outside going to receive fresh air from all that I just witness. It was hard and I couldn't breathe. I brought out my pump from pocket sniffing it and exhaling deep breaths. It was difficult and hurting. 

He betrayed me. 

A/n

Okay. I know. This isn't well written but I just wanted to add the betrayed part here. This story may sound confusing but I'll manage to do something about it.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

VOTE

COMMENT 

ADD TO YOUR READING LIST