6

"Oh my goodness! Look at my baby! All grown up and a little...taller?" Rose asked, kind of sounded like she asked. I chuckled, running to her and giving her a big fat embrace.

"I'm tall because I eat," I exclaimed.

Sometimes, I wonder if Rose was ever a mother. Because she acts like one.

"Hmm. That's good. I hope you brought cupcakes for me." She asked releasing herself from the hug. I bit my lips, worriedly.

"No. I'm sorry. I didn't." I mumbled.

"It's ok. I'm just sparing you because you're so cute and going to be my soon-to-be-sister soon, so be grateful."

"Thank you," I said kissing her cheek. "Where is Kelvin?"

"Oh, he went out with some of his friends and right now, I'm bored. That was why I asked mom to bring you along so we can have fun together."

"Great!"

"What do you want to do?"

Hendrick P.O.V

"True."

"Where are the gifts?"

"Sir, we haven't brought them yet. They are back at home."

"Good. Go and tell the other to pack up the remaining stuff and put them away."

"Yes, boss."

I threw the cigar in the bin turning to meet eyes with my so-called Dad.

"What?"

"You really love her, don't you?" He asked a small smile rested on his lips.

"How do you know I was here?" I asked again, ignoring his comment.

"I followed you."

I clenched my teeth in shock and anger. Did he follow me? And for what reason?

"Why?"

"You've been busy these days and I came here to give you comfort. I'm here to talk to my son."

I rolled my eyes ready to push past him but was stopped by a hand on my shoulder.

"Please. Let's talk."

"What?"

"How are you?"

"Fine." I spat out, bitterly. A stain of my saliva brushed past his face. He chuckled.

"Just a little spit won't do anything to me. I know we've hurt you and we betrayed your trust. We abandoned you and your sister. But that does not mean we're not your parents. We love you and we will always do. We were just going-

"Does it look I give a damn about what you say? I have better things to do than talk to someone ruthless and worthless like you."

"We love you, Hendrick. We really do."

"Yeah, right. Says someone who doesn't have a heart. Suck it up! A man like you doesn't even deserve pity and love. How is mom even with you?

"Enough! You have no right to talk to me like this or your mother!"

"F**k you!"

----

"Do you like it?"

"I love it!!

"It fits you. Wait here I need to get something."

"KK." I giggled.

I Immediately started humming one of my favourite song which was played by Cardi B. Mommy says she's bad and devilish but I see her as one of my role models. Besides, My favourite song was W A P.

"O my gosh! You're singing the wap song? How could you? And here I thought you were naive and so soft." Rose said bringing in another nail polish.

"What do you mean? I like the song and Cardi B is my favourite artist."

"Do you know the acronym of W a p?

"Nope! What about it?"

"It means-

(A/n- Tell her guys!)

"Come out girls! Lunch is ready!" Mommy interrupted. 

"It means what?" I asked again, curious. 

"Hook the web and come on let's go eat. I'm starving." Rose declined and ran downstairs leaving me in confusion. 

---

"I love your nails." Mommy complimented. 

"Thanks. It was done by Rose here, She's an expert." I said, tilting, my head to face Rose who then flipped a hair over her shoulder.

"Awww. Can you help me do mine? I really need to decorate my old rocky nails." Mommy mocked with a pout that sent Mr.Henry laughing ridiculously. 

"Your fingers are not rocks. They are glamourous." 

"Keep lying to yourself, sweetheart." Mom fired back looking at nails and kissing it.

"Hey! Isn't your lips suppose to be on mine and not your rocks?" Mr. Henry mocked. 

Mommy gasped. "I thought you said they were glamorous?" 

"Well, I lied." Mr.Henry shrugged. 

"You see this man!" Mommy called, giggling in her. I giggled as I watch them fight over mommy's rocky nails.

"I need to pee," I mumbled standing on my feet and going to the nearest bathroom to pee. 

After I was done, I zipped my pants and went out to wash my face. 

MY phone rang signalling me. 

"Who's this?" I asked myself. 

I looked at the ID called only to scream in happiness.

"It's Carls, "I mumbled. 

-----

A/n

So...Something is spiking up?

Hope u enjoyed this chapter. Please give it a big fat vote and comment and don't forget to share and add to your reading list.

Thank you all so much

Who is Carls?