*Chapter 18*

"Are you sure you can do that? I don't want you plastering batter all over the kitchen

"Are you sure you can do that? I don't want you plastering batter all over the kitchen." Nanny warned as she whisked the egg in the bowl. 

I grinned nodding in reply and massaging the bread. It was raining heavily outside with mighty storm and thunder. 

My new phone was in my room charging. My mom was in the sitting room drinking hot cocoa and watching one of her favourite shows.

Fifty shade of grey.

She has been obsessed with it and doesn't even allow me to watch it with her. She said it wasn't for me.

After I was done massaging, I started cutting it into smaller pieces and placing them in a pan. I was very eager to learn new things and have great knowledge.

"That's lovely. After cutting them, paint them with this." She said giving me the egg she whisked. "...And put it in the oven. If you can't call for my attention. I'll be right back." She said leaving me alone in the kitchen.

I started brushing the surface of the bread with the egg yolk. After doing that, I opened the oven carefully putting it in and closing it. I washed my hands patting it with the kitchen rag and rushing up to my room.

My phone was fully charged. It was a new iPhone with a pink case. I powered it on waiting impatiently for it to power on.

"Aurora! You have a visitor!" My mommy yelled causing me to grumble. I hate when I was interrupted. I dropped my phone down running down the stairs.

"Mom-"

He stood there. On my pouch drenching wet. I gasped going to the kitchen to get a blanket and gave it to him.

"Can I at least come in?" He asked trying to be polite but failed miserably. My mom nodded opening the door wider as he stepped in.

"What can I do for you?" Mommy asked pausing the movie and turning her whole attention to Hendrick. Did I leave my phone just to be here?

"I need to talk to Aurora alone.* He said. His voice was loud like thunder and thick as guff. I gulped looking at my mommy. She just sighed tapping my shoulder and going away from us. 

He walked towards me grabbing my hands forcefully and leading me outside under the rain. I gasped loudly turning around and walking back home.

"What are you doing under the rain? Why-"

He came again grabbing my hands and taking me to a car that was parked outside. We got in fast to save us from the pouring rain. 

"Just keep shut and lemme drive in peace." He said coldly again starting the engine. I looked at him. Hands clenched on the wheels and tight jaw.

"My mommy doesn't know you took me out. You lied to her and took me outside in your car. Let me out of here!" I screamed banging the car's window. This was practically kidnapping.

"Goddammit! Keep your hole shut!" He snapped. But instead, I continued.

"Help me! I'm being kidnapped!" I yelled as the car started moving. He decided to ignore me with a little difficulty.

After a lot of screaming and pleading, I finally fell asleep in his car. Yeah, I sleep when I cry or tired.

(/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

I slowly opened my eyes. I squinted my eyes as my eyes met with the bright light about me. I stood up right adjusting and shifting on my spot which was a white bed sheet. 

"Finally. It's about time." I heard a voice. I gasped lowly looking at the guy before me. He was very handsome but Hendrix was more than him. He had his hair slid backward with a gel. His face was a perfect painting with pink honey lips. Pointed jaw and bright grey eyes.

I clutched hold of the blanket that was above me up to my chest when I saw his eyes scan my body. 

"Wh..o are.. you? Where's he.n.drick?" I starmered tears forming in my eyes. Why did Hendrix bring me here?

"Don't cry sweetheart. Hendrix will be back but for now, it's just me and you." He said a dirty smirk tugging on his lips. I watched as he bounced off the chair walking towards me.

"Can I have a glass of water, please?" I asked when I found my throat dry. Hiccups were already coming. He handed me a glass of water. I gulped all of it down hungrily.

"How old are you?" He asked after a short silence. I eyed him tightening my hold of the glass in my hands.

"15." I told pouring myself another glass of water. He smiled eyeing me up to down and smirking.

"Are you sure you're 15? You don't look like one. Your... Body." He began. I wince a little not comfortable with the topic now brought. Abruptly, the door opened and Hendrix came in.

"Finally sleeping beauty." He mocked rolling his eyes. I felt like crying for a lot of reason.

1. I was brought here against my own will.

2. I don't know who this strange guy is.

"Why am I here?" I asked my voice sounding sloppy. He snickered going to seat next to his bed. What was funny?

"You should stop acting like a 3 years you know." He mumbled. I looked away not wanting to be seen crying. I gently stood up from the bed.

"And where do you think you're going?" The weird man asked. I looked at my feet in anxiety. 

"I want to go home! Why did you bring me here? Mommy must be worried about me." I said looking at Hendrix. His suddenly frowned looking at me from my feet upwards. I blushed looking at myself. 

"What you're wearing is too exposing." He said tugging my clothes to cover my body. I slapped his hands away pulling it down myself.

"Don't touch me." I stated. His eyes widened open at my reply. What was his problem with my cloth. I wasn't the one who kidnapped me in a tank top and a mini skirt.

"You've got to be kidding me." He said under his breath. I pouted turning my attention to the weird guy in the room. He was always scratching his neck.

"Are you ok?" I asked shocking both myself and him. Why do I care. A minute ago, he was talking... stuff.

"Yeah. I need my pills." He said exiting the room. This was my chance to admire the beauty of the room. It was plain black and white with red posters. The bed was a size queen bed with 6 pillows. The tiles was also black with a dot of red. And a small door located at the corner.

I looked over to Hendrix who was in a call. It sounded serious. I tried to peek in but it was said in Italian.

"Let's go." He said leaving the room in a hurry. I scampered on my feet following behind leading to a large hall. It had painting and frames. Small flower vase placed at each doors. 

I wasn't given the time to admire the place cause I was dragged out to the car I came with. He started the engine as he left the house down the roads 

"Why did you bring me there when I just did was sleep." I said boredly. He sighed softly turning on the radio and jamming on a rock and roll type of song.

"You speak Italian?" I asked after the song finished playing. He nodded and I took that as my cue to shut up.

There was nothing to know about Hendrix...

(◕ᴥ◕)