*Chapter 19*

So..I'm going to be writing the dates events happens and...Well, you'll see. P.S- There's going to be Hendrick and Aurora's funny/together or romantic moments through-out the whole book from now on :)

Please... No negative vibe here. We all need positive things and vibe in our life. If you're gonna comment bad stuff here, please don't bother to read this book. 

...

Monday, (March)

"Hey, little girl." Rose approached. I grinned hugging her then Kelvin whose arm was already thrown open for me to come in. 

"How was your day yesterday?" Kelvin asked once we were through hugging. Since they were going to be my new step siblings I can trust them and hang out with them. Plus, they were really cool and sweet. 

"I was kidnapped," I said shrugging at my reply. Their eyes grew open causing me to giggle at their retreat until Rose slapped my hands.

"What's funny about being kidnapped. By who? Do mom know about this?" She asked with a stern look. I crack out laughing again but tried to compose myself.

"I'm okay. Mommy knows about it and Hendrick was the one who took me." I said once I was through laughing.

"Wait! What? Hendrick kidnapped you? Why? I know he's a Mafia leader but why did he have to kidnap a little chipmunk like you?" Kelvin asked. I watched him talk and prepared the info into my brain.

It was right too. I was a little chipmunk but why will Hendrick bring me to that house? To sleep? I don't care as long as I'm alive.

"I'll ask him," I said.

----

"Hendrick...Can we talk?" I asked starting to feel nervous again. He was wearing a hoodie again and an army Jeans. 

"What?" He asked irritatedly. I walked closer to him ready to talk when Kenzie came throwing her hands around him and hugging him..Very tight.

"Babe! Guess who's going to Florida next month?" She asked not noticing me and pushed me away. I derided softly looking at her.

"What do you want? I don't have time for you,.Go wherever you want. You can even die if you want." He muttered the last word softly but I heard him.

"Aww. Babbyyyyy aren't you happy for me? Aren't you going to miss me?"  She asked pouting. I imagined her like a bee.

What he did next shock me to the bone. He seized Kenzie's neck crashing her against the locker and grasping his jaw.

"Leave me alone and let Aurora talk to me. Go to hell for all I care. You're just a brat!" He snapped tightening his hold on her neck. I wish I could help her but...She doesn't help me or anything so... I'm just going to watch it.

Her eyes wandered to mine flashing with anger and sadness. He finally let her go before she took off to her feet crying. I kinda felt bad for her. She likes Hendrick but he doesn't.

"You shouldn't have said all those stuff to her," I accused crossing my hands. He huffed ignoring my words.

"What do you want to say to me?" He asked softly this time. His eyes looked down at me which made me wish I was taller. I looked into his brown cute eyes admiring him once again. I swear, I was almost close to drolling. 

"Why did you bring me to that house yesterday?" I asked aloud standing comfortable on my feet. He groaned checking his phone.

"It's nothing important. I have to go. I don't have time for you and your stupid talks." He said starting to leave but I blocked him.