24th of April!

Aurora's P.O.V

So..Guess what?

We are finally dating and well, my mom became an emotional mess. Earlier that same evening, My soon to be family came and celebrated with me of finally having a boyfriend. Hendrick apologized for leaving me alone in the house and I was so close to murdering him.

We currently in the Mall again with everyone else except my mommy. Dad and she went shopping for their gift to give each other. 

"What do you think a woman would want?" Kelvin asked, lightly stroking his chin. I chuckled and grabbed his hands. 

"Something unique and simple. Something that will make her smile even when she remembers it." I said and he laughed. 

"I'm happy to have a sister like you. So smart!" He praised. I flaunt my hair over my shoulder and smiled, happy.

"Are we ready to go cause it's so cold in this fricking mall!" Kyle told with her teeth chattering. As for me, I didn't feel anything.

"Stop being a baby. I still need to shop for my rings." Rose remarked at Kyle who rolled her eyes. I looked over to Hendrick who was smiling at the counter. I walked up to him and gave him a small peck on the cheek standing on my tippy-toe.

"How are you doing?" I asked, standing close to him for warmth. His eyes were sparkling with happiness and something glitter once in it. I instantly melt.

"What do you mean? I'm finally dating the girl of my life and my friends are still trying to have brains. At least they are trying." He ticked his tongue. "I have everything I always needed." He continued. 

I smiled. "You look nice by the way," I commented and I swear when I saw a blush on his cheek. "You too." He said and gently carried me bridal style. 

"Hen! Drop me down!" I said. By now, everyone's attention was on me and Hendrick. I buried my face in the crook of his neck.

"They are staring," I told. I heard a dark chuckle. 

"Let them.

"Where are we going?" I asked once we got outside. 

"I want to show you something. Maybe someone." He said and that's when curiosity killed the cat.

"Who?"

"Shhh," He said and gently placed me in the passenger's seat. He walked around the car and came into the driver's seat.

"You ask too many questions, My love." He said. I blushed and turned to the window side to stare at the trees and street that passed by. 

"Are you happy Aurora? Happy of getting a new family?" Hendrick asked out of the bloom. I managed to crack a smile. 

"Yes, I am. I don't know how I'm going to cope but I know I am. Having 2 funny and crazy siblings is probably a blessing." I giggled.

"I know he's happy seeing me happy. My father."  I mumbled trying to stop the emotion that threatened to burst out crying. 

I felt his hands crawl up to my thigh as he glanced my way. "I want you to know I'm here for you, baby. We are all here for you. We love and need you to stay strong." He comforted. I stared at him for some minute before taking a deep breath. 

"I love you, Hendrick."

"I love you too, Aurora."

...

We finally arrived at the 'so-called place' It was a mansion or so. Hendrick opened the door for me as I came out and he placed feathery kisses on my hands. 

"Where is this place?" I asked looking around the house scanning the area.

"You need to see someone really important." He said and closed the door as we walked to the front porch.

Knock knock.

A woman came out from the door. She was twice as tall as me but not Hendrick. Her smile was very huge that made me wonder where I've seen her before. She looked like she was in her twenties.

"Hi, I'm Luna. Nice meeting you Aurora." She said and took my hands into her. I smiled gratefully at her. Who could she be?

"Please come in. Welcome, Hendrick." She greeted and pulled him for a hug. I felt a pang of jealousy from me but I kept my cool. How dare she?

"Hi, Luna. It's nice seeing you again." Hendrick said and pulled me inside as I sat on the small comfortable couch. All this while, I never even noticed Luna was staring at me.

"Do you remember me Aurora?"  Luna asked. 

Flashback- Some few years ago

"Hey, she dropped her teddy on the floor." Mommy looked at the teddy and back to her.

"Oh, thank you. She's quite a clumsy girl."Mommy said and picked the teddy from the ground. 

"She's pretty." Little me said.

"Awwww...Thank you, sweetheart. My name is Luna. Wanna be friends?" Luna asked and took me in her arms while my mother just stood there smiling. I was just 5 by that time. I didn't know anything.

"Yes, please.

End of Flashback.

"Luna?" I asked, surprised. I looked at her. She chuckled.

"Wanna be friends?" She asked putting the same word she used 5 years ago.

"Yes, Please."

A/n

Quick update to brush through. You finally know the woman/girl (Mysterious). It may be confusing at first but if you really read it though It won't be.

Summary_ 

It happens to be that Luna and Aurora met when she was just a little kid. If you solve the math age together, Aurora was 5 which means Luna was 10 by then. (A very mature 10 years old:)

Aurora and her mom were going out of the park when Aurora's teddy bear fell and Luna caught sight of it. Then boom boom boom bah! They grew up to befriend but Luna had to move from one country to another and so they separated. 

Sorry. This was a kinda rush.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Bye and stay blessed:)