*Chapter 32*

A few minutes later, as Hendrix said, a few boys and a lady came around and helped with the cleaning of the house. I was still mad at Rose for what she did. She just left all the work for me. 

"Thank you so much," I said to one of the boy that assisted. He smiled and patted my head. He was sweet.

"Okay, shorty. I have to go now. Just be careful next time." Hendrix declared. I smiled and waved at him. I don't want any temper explosion on me.

"It's okay, Aurora. You can hug me if you want." He said. I tittered spreading my arms out and gave him a tight, warm, hug. Once again, those sparks developed.

He patted my head and gave me a small kiss on my forehead. "Go rest." He recommended and with that, he left my house. 

I looked at the time on my phone. It was 7:30 in the morning. Mommy comes back home in the next 30 minutes. I hurried upstairs to my bedroom to take a nice bath and prepare. I was all alone in this house. Nanny went for a vacation and wasn't coming back until this evening. I peel off my clothes and rushed into the shower. I grabbed my shampoo and rolled a small amount unto my hands. I massaged my hair with the shampoo making sure to wash the edges and roots. After a minute later, I washed the shampoo out and came to the conditioner. 

The warm water rambled down my body. The warm water was creating a pleasant mood. I washed the conditioner out of my hair making sure to get the smell of some substance out.

I wrapped my feathery towel on my body and another towel on my hair. After drying myself, I fling over a small mini skirt and a sweater around my body. 

"I'm home sweetheart!"

Perfect timing.  I loped down the railing of the stairs my hand on the cold metal rail. My hair was still wet so I decided to just leave it down and air dry it. 

"Wow! This place is looking marvellous." She said her eyes browsing around the sitting room. I fiddled with my fingers inwardly thanking Hendrix for the favour.

"How was your day, mommy?" I asked bringing in a more vivid conversation. She smiled releasing the grocery bag on the table.

"It was good. How was yours?" She asked. 

"Mine was great mommy. Mommy? When are you getting married?" I asked looking at her. She had a bewildered look on her face.

"Next weekend." She shrugged. A small gasp emerged my throat. I don't know the reason behind it but I'm not sure if I'm ready to adapt to a new place.

"Don't worry dear. There is still a lot to know and talk about. Just relax." She maintained. Relief washes over me at her words.

"Can l go out for a bit? I need fresh air."

"Yes of course. I'll go freshen up."

I laughed making my way outside next to the swimming pool. I splattered my leg in the water causing the water to jump and fall back in.

I heaved a sigh of frustration.

I don't want a new daddy yet. I prefer when mommy and I were still alone with nanny. But she's so happy about this. There's no way I can spoil that for her. 

"Hey," 

I turned around to meet. Oh, umm Kyles. 

"Um.Hello." I greeted with a shy wave. What was she doing here? Did she forget something? 

"Listen, I'm sorry for what I said to you. I was just so angry because... Umm... I grew jealous." She said awkwardly. My eyes swelled up a bit. Jealous? Why would she be jealous? 

"But why would you be jealous?" 

"Because we don't get along anymore. You remember I was the only female friend you had when Hendrick and Tyler bullied you on your first day but you've been you occupied that we don't talk and spend time together anymore. " 

I scowled. I never knew Kyle felt this way. I didn't know she was jealous and-

"I'm sorry." Looking down at my lap.

"It's okay. So...Are we still friends?" She asked clutchingmy hands and placing it inside of hers. I nibbled on my bottom lips as it partedinto a smile. 

"Yes, we are," I answered with a small hug.

"Thank you so much. What will you like to do? Go to the beach?" She asked already standing back on her feets.

"No. I'll will to rest. My injury-

"Who gave you that anyways?" She asked a little bit harshly. But I know she was trying to know and didn't mean it that way. n

"I don't want to talk about it, please." I sadly gave in. I was happy that she didn't question further cause she left. However, Mommy was done freshning up and we decided to make breakfast which was waffles and milk.

***

"Are you sure you dn't want to come? It's gonna be a lot of fun." She added. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arm on my chest. Currently, Rose and Kelvin keep pressurizing me to go to this party that comes up on Friday night. The last time I went to an event, I recalled it didn't turn out as good as I thought it would. 

"I can't. I have homeworks to do." 

I didn't lie though, I had a lot of work to do. In the past few days, I've been flew out of space and I needed to get back. 

"Really? That's what you had to say? Common, It's going to be fun. We can do each other's makeup and pick our outfits. Nothing could go wrong."

And that was on thing I hate about about Rose. She was a temptation herself. She makes everything sound so fun and cool. As good as it sounds, I don't want to be in trouble again. 

"I need time to think about it." I begged. 

"Cool. If you're done making up your mind, call me." She replied. I nodded as I watch her go down the hall with Kelvin. 

I sighed heavily. 

"What's wrong?" 

A/n

I'm so sorry guys If I didn't update earlier. I just got #1 in small and that is so amazing. So, I decided to upload a new chapter. I just hit 5.5k views and....My whole body is burning. 

Thank you all, my love. 

Next update is very soon.